Skip to B. to skip my rant.

A. Ok so today I decide to play on my Ibanez Prestige S5470 (that I have only had for 21/2 months) when I find that the Bridge pick up is no longer working. So I call Musicians Friend praying that it hasn't been over 45 days, but I am not lucky enough for it to be. So then they say Ibanez has a 1 year warranty on it but I don't feel like waiting that long. After I have had my Jackson DKMG for over a year and have never had problems with. So spending double the money I hoped for the same results but not from Ibanez.

B. Looking for a goo bridge pick up. I play all styles of music mainly Metal and Rock. Things from Paul Gilbert to Staind to Lamb of God so on so on you get the point. Going to keep the Neck and Mid pick ups for now they still work . need more info the guitar can be found on their we site the guitar is listed above in bold

Thanks for your help.
Equipment

Guitar
- Jackson DKMG DINKY(EMG 81/85)
- Ibanez S5470 Prestige(Air Classic/FS-1/D sonic)

Amp
- Randall RX120RH and RX412 Half Stack

Effects
- Digitech GNX3
*Note*
Ok so when my dad just got home and I went to show him it started working WTF? Short maybe? Also passive pick ups. I'm still going to change them later on so might as well get an idea
Equipment

Guitar
- Jackson DKMG DINKY(EMG 81/85)
- Ibanez S5470 Prestige(Air Classic/FS-1/D sonic)

Amp
- Randall RX120RH and RX412 Half Stack

Effects
- Digitech GNX3
Dimarzio D-Sonic, sounds good and aesthetically the same
My name is Collin, please feel free to use it

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/pickgnomehu nters/

Quote by STABxYOU
Quote by Blakeu224

this is absolutely, 100% correct.
For example, Dave Mustaine has a signature coffee mix.

Good Morning, Black Coffee?
you got a loose wire man. no big deal to fix it
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects: