work on your fingerpicking for the intro. get all the notes to ring out. also practice playing along to the song to get your timing right.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Classic song is classic.

Anyway,work on fingering your chords cleaner and cleaning up your strumming and finger picking.Once those are taken care of you can move on to more challenging things.Good basic technique is the foundation of everything later on,and without it things will be pretty damn difficult.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by NintendoFan123
actually that was a friends and he thanks you guys heres mine tell me what you think
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6nKc_tvQv8

- Good tone
- Good bend technique and phrasing
- A bit sloppy on some of the more dexterous parts
- A couple tiny and negligible timing issues

All in all I'd give it a solid 8.5/10.Clean it up a bit and it'll be gold my friend.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Pr0gNut
- Good tone
- Good bend technique and phrasing
- A bit sloppy on some of the more dexterous parts
- A couple tiny and negligible timing issues

All in all I'd give it a solid 8.5/10.Clean it up a bit and it'll be gold my friend.

wow thanks i'll be recording it with a backing track soon care to comment and rate
Quote by NintendoFan123
wow thanks i'll be recording it with a backing track soon care to comment and rate

Sure,just post it again or post the link on my profile and I'll check it out.

Quote by Pr0gNut
Sure,just post it again or post the link on my profile and I'll check it out.

hey if you look at the pic on the side on youtube next to my brothers user name its the black les paul i used it for the recording he made a thread on how he took it too best buy to get it setup haha what a moron i saw the thread and i remeber you posting on it
Quote by NintendoFan123
hey if you look at the pic on the side on youtube next to my brothers user name its the black les paul i used it for the recording he made a thread on how he took it too best buy to get it setup haha what a moron i saw the thread and i remeber you posting on it

I remember that thread hahah

Oh man,it was full of laughs

yea especially the one he posted on the pit but everything turned out good for him i had to end up fixing it up meh