Both of these are in terrific condition, and less than 2 months old. They've sat in my studio. Both include power supply. Pics upon request.

EHX Small Clone: $65 + shipping.

Line 6 FM4: $220 (if it costs too much to ship, you'll need to pay some)

I'll ship to UK if you pay.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
bump
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
ttt
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

I'm looking for pretty specific pedals... What do you want to trade?
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

i have these:

boss cs-3 compression/sustainer
line 6 MM-4
ebow
boss dd-6
boss SYB-5 bass synth
boss ODB-3 bass overdrive
Sorry, I'm not interested in any of those..
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

bump... make me an offer!
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Bump!
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...