This is what Warmoth.com says about its Maple/Maple Necks if you get a finish on it:

Note: On maple necks with maple fingerboards the entire neck is finished including the fingerboard & frets. We do not remove the finish from the frets. This work is part of the set up, assembly and fret leveling process, and these services are not currently available from Warmoth Guitar Products, Inc.

I was wondering what all would have to be done to get a neck like this ready to be put on a guitar, as im trying to make a custom and really wanna know what would be the processes i would need to ask for if i sent the neck to a tech to get ready.

PS: it has a 10-16" compound Radius, 24 frets and a floyd setup, dont know if any of that matters but i thought it might. Thank you
it says it right there what you need to do regarding the finish on the necks...
This work is part of the set up, assembly and fret leveling process

you'd be better off sending the completed guitar to a tech after assembly instead of sending him a neck. dunno what he'd do with just a neck, other than not much.
Quote by noisefarmer
it says it right there what you need to do regarding the finish on the necks...

you'd be better off sending the completed guitar to a tech after assembly instead of sending him a neck. dunno what he'd do with just a neck, other than not much.

yeah. Don't even string it up. He needs to take them off anyways. Just give the guitar to the guy, pay him, and let him do what you paid him to.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack