Tried one of these out today and DAMN, loved the tone. How are they as far as reliability? I know they haven't been out long but any problems so far? I'm thinking about getting one for the dorm, the attenuation would make it a good dorm amp methinks.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by Darkflame
i tried it and loved it, although i was surprised at how loud the 1/4 watt setting was
it's still too loud for my room XD but i'm seriously considering getting one of these for recording purposes

Yeah, it is really loud. I tried it at my local mom and pop shop. The staff there is awesome and let me crank it. Even then, I only went slightly past half when it was in 4 watt mode and it was rocking the whole store. Might actually be too loud for a dorm but the tone was heavenly.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
well worth the money this baby is
If you want to get laid, go to college,
If you want education go to a library

-Frank Zappa-
Quote by HannibalX
well worth the money this baby is

Yeah, I was actually had to double take the price tag. Thing definitely sounds like it could run with some of the higher end boutique low watt stuff.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Quote by soul_power
Yeah, I was actually had to double take the price tag. Thing definitely sounds like it could run with some of the higher end boutique low watt stuff.

most of it atleast, i still like the laney tube more.

But for the price, best thing to hit the market,
Lovely that Vox is making a huge comeback now.
If you want to get laid, go to college,
If you want education go to a library

-Frank Zappa-
Too bad it's friggin ugly, though...
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top (Wine red)
Blackstar HT-5 Combo
EHX Little Big Muff
EHX Small Clone
EHX Deluxe Memory Man
Quote by mmntip
Too bad it's friggin ugly, though...

Lies!!

It's sexy!!
I'd buy it in a blink if it looked like the AC15/30... Now, not so much, with the white.... that and the small speaker, actually.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top (Wine red)
Blackstar HT-5 Combo
EHX Little Big Muff
EHX Small Clone
EHX Deluxe Memory Man
Quote by HannibalX
most of it atleast, i still like the laney tube more.

But for the price, best thing to hit the market,
Lovely that Vox is making a huge comeback now.

Yeah they have been putting out some great stuff lately
and I think it looks sexy with the white tolex.
I had one for about 3 weeks then the tubes died on me. I think this isn't really a gauge of reliability as I was given the floor model (at full price mind you!) and it may have seen a bit of use, although having said that, it was literally only just out when I had it. Tone wise, it is Godly, and even the 10" speaker sounds great. If I was to get it again I would get the head and cab version - more options plus it looks teh secks...
It's a superb amp, I've had mine a few months and I absolutely adore it. So far I've had one problem but it seems to have sorted itself out, the sound would sorta cut out and fade in a bit, think it was the input jack. Hasn't happened it a month or so now though, I can't remember if I checked the cables so it might've even been just a faulty cable.

And it is a sexy sexy amp.
i love it. my buddy loved it so much, be bought it after playing it for 15 mins! and he's not that liberal with his cash, either.

the 1/4 watt setting isn't that loud, IMO. just throw a blanket over it or something.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.