Hey guys, there was a thread here a few days ago with a link to a site with fake Chinese copies of Les Pauls and Gems. There was a sweet Green Les Paul and a Sunburst one with a dragon inlay. I searched and searched but could not find the thread or the sight anywhere. If anyone knows what the website was or can find that thread I would be very appreciative. Thanks.
Well That looks like the right website but the links lead directly to guitars in the $60-$120 dollar range.
i got it straight from my page history, it happened to be the link that was given in the aforementioned thread. either way, if thats the right site, it shouldnt be too hard to find...
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
I read this brief bit of company info on that site:

We play an important roll in guitar making industry with our superexcellent handcraft technique and advanced facilities, although we don’t have long history. We have desired and make many excellent signed guitars for many great.80%guitars that sell overseas from China are made from our factory. Moreover we receive many praises from the guitar sellers all over the world.
A good news is that in 2008 we start a new program that if you own the guitar made by us , you will be our all-around service target. We will answer any question that you meet with our best service and welcome to phone us to know more about our service.

I ruv engrish

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Do you think they're legit?
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You know what? We ARE convincing him to buy an MG Stack. I mean, who wouldn't want the CRUSHING OVERDRIVE, BRUTAL DISTORTION, BRUTALLY CRUSHING OVERDRIVE, and CRUSHINGLY BRUTAL DISTORTION, with built in digital effects!?
Quote by DEADwin
Do you think they're legit?

Well,they have received many praises for their superexcellent handcraft,so they have to be.There's no way you could lie about something like that,especially on the internet,where it's illegal to lie .

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.