Page 1 of 2
There's this girl I've liked for a reaaaaally long time. Anyway, I finally got the balls to ask her out, and she said yes. So i asked her when and whenever i would suggest a time or place, she'd say "yeah" but then shed just forget about it. Or she would be like "maybe or I dont know.." so anyway after like 2 weeks i just said "**** it lets be friends" and she said ok. But recently i was with some friends and i saw her from across the room. I pretended not to notice her, but she saw me and she come over. She wasnt particularly touchy before, but she got my attention by touching my sides from the back. I turned around and sheepishly said hi and she held out her arms for a hug. So i hugged her and she was like "wow you look good" and i was really awkward around her and like jumpy and fidgety and quiet. And i think she might have wanted to do something, but now i think i've gone and ****ed things up..Im pretty sure i will see her tomorrow, so any opinions on what i should do??

Also, please no "i cum blood", "rape", "butt rape", etc..so please give me your serious opinions ok?
i have no experience with girls whatsoever. so sorry.
I'm not gay, a lot of people think I'm gay. I have a girlfriend, she thinks I'm gay.
I agree with lurker. Also, find a book on how women's mind's work, if you're succesfull, I'll buy a copy.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
"so seriously, why haven't we had sex yet?"
if it doesnt work say its from ug. if it does, win.
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Hit it and quit it.

She's obviosuly not mature enough to handle a relationship.

Either that or she suffers from a memory problem, in which case I admire her for attempting to go beyond her limits and try to live a normal life.

or maybe she's high 24/7, in which case I forgive her because she's high and i find that attractive in a girl.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Guess what TS. You sound like a ***. I don't want to flame, but you do. Furthermore, this belongs on the relationship thread.

Reported.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Just be in a relationship with her again, unannounced.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Oh, I don't know......TALK TO HER?
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Relationship thread, but girls like when guys play hard to get. But if you keep not reciprocating, she's going to forget about out.
Relationship thread. But if you want that book....

Buy Men are From Mars, Women are From Venus. Srs.
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
Jesus what is it with us UG'ers and reporting? Not everything has to be reported. Maybe the forum mods already have enough **** to deal with without people reporting crap two times every second. So yeah. Or you could talk about it and be upfront. That rarely goes "wrong".
see what happens the next time you see her, and dont screw it up!!!

Quote by i_killed_bill
Say hi. Hug her. Ask her out again

Damn, we're guitarists not therapists
If you say Randy Rhoads isn't amazing, I will hunt you down (Same for Marty Friedman)Founder of Rhoads/Friedman pm if you want in..
"guitarists have a thing, where their guitar is like an extension of their penis.." well said, ozzy
quit being afraid of what might happen

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
^THAT ruins my life.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Quote by bassman4694
There's this girl I've liked for a reaaaaally long time. Anyway, I finally got the balls to ask her out, and she said yes. So i asked her when and whenever i would suggest a time or place, she'd say "yeah" but then shed just forget about it. Or she would be like "maybe or I dont know.." so anyway after like 2 weeks i just said "**** it lets be friends" and she said ok. But recently i was with some friends and i saw her from across the room. I pretended not to notice her, but she saw me and she come over. She wasnt particularly touchy before, but she got my attention by touching my sides from the back. I turned around and sheepishly said hi and she held out her arms for a hug. So i hugged her and she was like "wow you look good" and i was really awkward around her and like jumpy and fidgety and quiet. And i think she might have wanted to do something, but now i think i've gone and ****ed things up..Im pretty sure i will see her tomorrow, so any opinions on what i should do??

Also, please no "i cum blood", "rape", "butt rape", etc..so please give me your serious opinions ok?

hugs dont mean jack ****
Quote by yomoma21
hugs dont mean jack ****

This.

Girls hug anything that walk 10 feet in front of them
Last edited by i_killed_bill at Aug 5, 2009,
I bet she was high/drunk when she hugged you.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
First off, you're 14. I'm going to leave it at that.

Secondly, you have to actually talk to a girl if you try to date her. You can't passively date someone. Ask her out, and then just hang out, watch some movies, talk.

Quit being such a wuss.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by funkbass369
I bet she was high/drunk when she hugged you.

Thanks a lot, now I have a bigger craving to get high... Why is everyone mentioning that tonight???

Anyhow, TS. Tell her your feelings or something and then maybe rape her if there's still some time to.
Quote by stratkat
Don't worry about it. If she found you attractive then, she still will later.

Bullshit.

Sorry, but it is.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by InvaderTSN
Girl? Is that some sort of stir-fry dish?

I think I've tried that before.

Tastes like salty milk and coins.
You should have said "So do you.", but you ****ed it up and any hopes of ****ing her underage titties. You suck.
Quote by ESPplayer5150
I loled
Quote by Turkeyburger
Thanks a lot, now I have a bigger craving to get high... Why is everyone mentioning that tonight???

Anyhow, TS. Tell her your feelings or something and then maybe rape her if there's still some time to.

atleast you can get high if you had some product. I get drug tested every 3 days ever since I got caught with weed/coke.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by Dawginator
I agree with lurker. Also, find a book on how women's mind's work, if you're succesfull, I'll buy a copy.

theyre all so ****.
I found one in a guy-friend's room, so I took it and gave it a read.
it was crap, what a waste of money on his behalf.

although I may be generalising...
Here is another generalisation
Quote by i_killed_bill

Girls hug anything that walk 10 feet in front of them

I personally tend to only hug if people come at me with one. Unless It's a person I'm either really good friends with, or like. Then I will come from behind and jump on them.

just keep being 'friends'.

also: relationship thread.
Last edited by mdwallin at Aug 5, 2009,
if you were friends for awhile before, then in the beginning of your actual dating relationship she was likely still adjusting to the idea that you 2 were now a romantic couple.

it is likely that now the idea of you two dating had sunk in and is now trying to reestablish the start of that relatioship

OR

she is not really into you at all, but is now only givingyou attention for fear of being alone.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Are you kidding?

Ask her out. Worst case scenario, you lose nothing. Best case scenario, you get sex.

Obvious decision? I think so. Especially if she came on to you.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
in the most respectful and kind way, grow a pair. she shouldn't be your girlfriend if you're uncomfortable around her
Quote by stinger12345
Because the Bay Area is the ****.

Quote by RockGuitar92
I'd be like "wtf, bro?" Then I'd promptly ice the bitch.
Quote by zippidyduda
Are you kidding?

Ask her out. Worst case scenario, you lose nothing. Best case scenario, you get sex.

Obvious decision? I think so. Especially if she came on to you.

The Man has a point
ಠ_ಠ

Notice how I have not quoted anyone, you could be the first! Make me lol!

198th person with a llama in a sig!

I unfortunately witnessed The Night of The Pear II
Page 1 of 2