Thread is dedicated to all the metalheads in the forum and to the very unmetal (and even unmanly) things we all inevitably do.

As for me, i watch the ellen degeneres show. Sigh.
My Gear:

Ibanez RG450LTDBC
Boss GT-8
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Behringer guitar
Behringer V-Tone GM108 Amp
...and my fingers.

Quote by unfathomable_bo
At a Nile gig when some guy shouted "Egypt is gay!"

^^
I download Pop music and add it to my Zune. I do this so I can laugh at what the majority of America listens to. Damn! I guess that's pretty "metal."
Allow the JB to live.

Other than that, everything I do is metal. Even the things you don't think are metal.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
I like music outside of metal and im open minded towards it... omg.. even rap... infact its par with metal... screw the flameshield to.
i actually like the twilight books i originally read it just so i know wtf my gf was talking about but was kinda drawn into the story
Frontbassman sucks in the nicest way possible

Kevin and Kelsey 12-03-2007

Quote by kevin14u2nv
i actually like the twilight books i originally read it just so i know wtf my gf was talking about but was kinda drawn into the story

Not only is that nonmetal, it is also the stupidest thing you can do as a human.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
Not only is that nonmetal, it is also the stupidest thing you can do as a human.

have you ever actually read it? no? well then you shouldnt say anything
Frontbassman sucks in the nicest way possible

Kevin and Kelsey 12-03-2007

Quote by kevin14u2nv
have you ever actually read it? no? well then you shouldnt say anything

Dude, leave. You weren't metal to begin with.
BTW, he should have a Rolex. Pussy.

Quote by Carrionshine
I like music outside of metal and im open minded towards it... omg.. even rap... infact its par with metal... screw the flameshield to.

Screw the flameshield to what?

God, at least finish your sentences.
Leaving this open to allow more replies would be a disservice to the little-existing collective intelligence this forum has.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link