In short : No
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
I'm willing to bet no, unless they're saved in a draft or something. BTW, nice job thinking in advance..
Not if it was on Google....

It knows!!!!
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
If you happened to have saved them somewhere, but I guess you didn't do that because you said you deleted them. So no. Why do you need them?
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Dude, she broke up with you... Let it go... It wasnt going anywhere anyway... There is no need to send her stupid emails now saying you're sorry or any of that... Just walk away...
Quote by Iceman 420
Time travel of course.

*gasp*
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by actaderock
i think they are completely deleted after 3 days, damn, you should be more careful next time

This

Also check your PMs actaderock
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
I don't think so, but I really wish there was.

My computer had 500+ emails on it, but it got a virus. The computer guy was like, "Sure, I can fix that easily!"

So he took it and deleted EVERYTHING without warning me. It sucked, because some of those emails were important.
XIAOXI
You could use my time machine...

...but first you'll have to find me!

*retreats to the fortress of secrecy*