Hey Everyone,

I've been coming around this website since I started playing guitar a few years ago, but this is my first topic in one of the forums. So, first off... Hello.

I'm currently a solo artist. I write, play, sing and record all of my own music. I've been looking for people to start a band with for a while, and despite studying music in college, none of us really ever had the time to get together to create music outside of classroom projects.

I'm still trying to find my sound - so far it varies between acoustic-based to electro/indie/pop/rockstuff. I've still got lots of maturing to do in the ways of songwriting.

Here's the link to my MySpace page: http://www.myspace.com/tracylalonde. Feel free to take a listen, comment and add me as a friend.

So, yeah. Thanks a lot for listening. I appreciate it.

- Tracy Lalonde
Sounds pretty good, Tracy. I especially enjoyed Words of Advice. You have a pretty good voice and you're good at guitar, but I honestly think it would sound better if you didn't have the techno effect on your voice in Lost in London. Just sos you know. =)

I always like to hear more independent artists as I'm one myself. I've added you on MySpace (I'm Aesthetica). I can't wait to hear more from you. =)
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Ibanez TB100H
Peavey 5150 4x12 Cabinet
MXR M-108 10-Band Graphic EQ
Hardwire TL-2 Metal Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor

My band, Rest Your Case:
facebook.com/restyourcase