I've been meaning to make this thread for a while. Basically a thread dealing with everything Nick At Nite such as current shows, possible future shows you hope for, or anything else you might want to discuss. I personally love Nick At Nite and watch it all the time. I think right now is the best lineup they've done in a while... Malcolm in the Middle, George Lopez, The Nanny (not a bad show but not my favorite), then later on is Fresh Prince and Family Matters. I hope in a few years they put Two and a Half Men or The Office in the lineup.... That would be epic IMO. Ok... GO!!!
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I personally think it sucks that they moved George Lopez at 8:00-10:00. I liked watching it at 12:00.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by i_killed_bill
I despise the Nanny. But I could watch George Lopez and Malcom in the Middle all night

+1
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
What's with them putting on shows that are just a few years old? And ****ty ones at that! Not like the Nike at Nite I grew up with.

Except for Malcolm in the Middle. I watch that show every chance I can.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I miss when they played more than just 4 shows ALL night...they could at least do different shows for different days...
Quote by devourke
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Well Taz is just full retard
I think you'll find that the more acceptable term is "australian"

Funniest Exchange i've read on UG

I would have consensual relations with Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Call me Dean or Vill
Constance Marie is one of the main reasons i watch Lopez every night

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.