How many nights of no sleep can cause hallucinations from lack of sleep?
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
It will start around 4-5 days. Really kid, it's not worth it. You'll feel like crap, a walking zombie in the literal sense.

Go find some LSD, shrooms, benadryl, or DXM somewhere. More bang for the buck :P
Happened to me after 2 days
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
No its not that im trying to hallucinate. I just cant sleep i slept six hours last night and im up tonight. You guys think ill be alrite? I plan on falling asleep at around 5:30. Its 4:00 now
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
you should be fine. i only sleep for maybe four hours one night and stay up for about two days and im doing good.
Guitars:

Mitchell MD100S
Yamaha CS40
Dean V-Coustic
Laguna LE122

Amp:
Line 6 Spider III 15W
I spent the last 2 years of school doing that, it was the only way to make it interesting. I didn't realize people hallucinate because of sleep deprivation, that sounds a bit like a myth, but all i know is I was aroused. All the time.
Ok thanks. Im just having a real hard time falling asleep lately and i dont wanna start having weird **** happen to me
Quote by Rush_fan2112

Quote by figsandbobo
six hours of sleep is actually pretty good. many people operate on 4-6. though 8-10 is great, if you can manage it.

good luck with the sleepytime
i need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah.
ya

took 3 days for me.

First shadows start to jump at you and you'll get really paranoid.

I talked to my doctor and she gave me something that helped (sleeping pills did nothing).
Quote by rhcp33roxx
No its not that im trying to hallucinate. I just cant sleep i slept six hours last night and im up tonight. You guys think ill be alrite? I plan on falling asleep at around 5:30. Its 4:00 now

Yeah, you're going to need to stay awake way longer than that to have anything happen to you. I've gone 3 days/nights without sleep before and nothing happened (apart from the horrible tiredness).
Well guys, im off to bed! Wish me luck. lol
Quote by Rush_fan2112

Quote by figsandbobo
TS is having life problems and just doesnt want get straight onto the point.

Cheer up TS, life's not that bad.

Also, 6 hours of sleep is nothing to winge about. If you're getting NO sleep, then you have a right to winge.
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.