Well its 4 am here in Nashville Tennessee, and yet again, I am awake. I decided since I don't think there are any in existence, to start a thread for fellow insomniacs such as myself. Maybe discuss good post rock-rock bands, late night info-mercials, good sleeping pills....anything really. Maybe this will be a good way to entertain us night stalkers.
Originally Posted by StewieSwan
schtick_bomb is actually a Tare. An evil race of aliens from the planet Nibiru who have come to fight the power of Jesus Christ.

It's 1:40 here. Last night I went to bed at 7am, thanks to my idiot friend and a lot of caffeine. I have a lot of trouble getting to sleep anyway. I usually just go to bed and read until I'm tired enough, works okay.
It's about 3:45 here in Broken Arrow Oklahoma.
In the past hour I've seen the commercial for the Flirty Girl Fitness probably at least 25 times haha
R.I.P. heaven's gate
Enough with all of the god damn "Thread" threads.

It's so annoying.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by nospacesallowed
It's 09:47am here in sunny London.
soooo you didnt sleep at all? thats rough, but it looks to be the situation im in.... seeing as I have work at 9 am tomorrow, er, today.
schtick_bomb is actually a Tare. An evil race of aliens from the planet Nibiru who have come to fight the power of Jesus Christ.

its 9 48 and ive not slept. had to cancel some work later because i will sleep til 5. im ****ed.
Currently 5 am here. I'm lucky enough to get insomnia in attacks. What's the longest you have all gone without sleep? Longest for me was around 9 and a half days in 7th grade. Total hell. Been A LOT better lately though.
Feed your mind.
Quote by Firebread
Currently 5 am here. I'm lucky enough to get insomnia in attacks. What's the longest you have all gone without sleep? Longest for me was around 9 and a half days in 7th grade. Total hell. Been A LOT better lately though.

Christ thats insane sir. Over last summer i would go a day or three without sleep but never 9! were you using cocaine? annnd i tried watching elephant tonight around 2, it didnt help my sleep situation.

Quote by alanaxxhxc
It is currently 3:45 am here in Texas. I'm watching The Waterboy.

Captain InsaneO shows no mercy

Well, if I can't get to sleep, I listen to Gordon Brown's speeches on a loop. Within 10 minutes I'm sleeping like a baby.
Usually god is an astronaut or boards of canada will get me to sleep eventuallY. I dont know about gordon brown though.

Quote by schtick_bomb
Usually god is an astronaut or boards of canada will get me to sleep eventuallY. I dont know about gordon brown though.

That annoying breathing thing he does is enough on it's own to send you to sleep I reckon. Probably like listening to the sea the amount of times he does it
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Nor are most people who will end up posting in this thread thinking they're insomniacs.

I'm not an insomniac, I just have an incredibly messed up sleep schedule.

I go to bed around 4 or 5 AM and get up at like 4 or 5 PM.
Its 5:3AM here in Florida, and I haven't slept yet. I have been watching some really lame/weird movie, but now its over and I have nothing to do now. I should probably go to sleep though
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

wow, this is so cool..
you can come here and tell people the time wherever you are,
and becuase people would never guess, you say you are still awake..
what is the point in this?
Quote by The Contagen
I just finished Watchmen guys! Now I'm listening to io echo.

EDIT: The book, not the movie. That's next.

I' reading it too. I've watched the movie three times.

Btw, its 3:08 AM
Musicians I Want To See Live

Metallica
Avenged Sevenfold
RHCP
Machine Head
Five Finger Death Punch
Joe Satriani/Chickenfoot
Slipknot

To Be Continued . . .
Quote by schtick_bomb
Christ thats insane sir. Over last summer i would go a day or three without sleep but never 9! were you using cocaine? annnd i tried watching elephant tonight around 2, it didnt help my sleep situation.

No, I'm an insomniac? And ya, it wasn't fun. Word of advice to any insomniacs in here, if you're awake for too long and start hallucinating, go into your bathroom, shut the door, sit down in a corner and put your head between your legs.
Feed your mind.
7:30am. I've work at 9. FML.
Gretsch G1169SP
Vox Cambridge '30 Reverb
BOSS EQ
Danelectro Octave Up/Distortion
Danelectro Octave Down
Crybaby Wah
Big Muff Pi (NYC)