I love it, suck at the dancing though.
Any fans here on UG?

I'm a mother****in raver with the hardstyle flavor!!
Last edited by alanaxxhxc at Aug 5, 2009,
Quote by oxymorcide
do you mean hardcore dancing?
that is some pretty stupid poser ****

No, he doesn't.
Theres a large 'Techno' thread in the pit, and a thread in the 'Other' forum where this would probably be more appreciated.

All you'll get in here is a bunch of 'techno sux lulz' 'u need drugs to like this' and 'people who write this have no talent...'
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

I'm very ashamed to say that this form of music originated in my region.

We've had to go through a lot of **** to make it disappear, don't ****ing screw up OP.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Quote by ItWillDo

We've had to go through a lot of **** to make it disappear, don't ****ing screw up OP.

I know EXACTLY what you're talking about...

BELGIUM FTW!
Quote by ItWillDo

???
Quote by Jackolas
???

Well here in Belgium it's like a trend to listen to hardstyle and the like...

All my friends listen to it except one who's an AC/DC fan.
And all these guys think they have the best music, and if you try to talk about guitars or rock bands they say something like: "Omg he listens to rock what a nerd"

Fuckers
Quote by pawnshopguitars
I concur. What the hell is hardstyle?

It's some sort of techno music, with a loud bassdrum that keeps repeating every beat, over and over again

people in my country actually listen to it.. there is even a variant that's even 'worse', it is called hardcore, take a listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSd8eggriME
Quote by Bloodstainedd
It's some sort of techno music, with a loud bassdrum that keeps repeating every beat, over and over again

people in my country actually listen to it.. there is even a variant that's even 'worse', it is called hardcore, take a listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSd8eggriME

My ears hurt....

Thanks for taking the time to explain it to me, I appreciate that. I just wish it was something more worth your time
Quote by Bloodstainedd

Tracks dead after 50 seconds.
Last edited by Jackolas at Aug 5, 2009,
I have listened to it before, and I didn't think it was too bad. I don't know the names of any hardstyle artists or songs though, I just search hardstyle in Youtube and click on the top vidoes.
Saint Louis Blues
lololol. if anyone wants to talk hardstyle seriously, head to the techno/dance thread in bands & artists > 'other'. it's my favourite genre and i'll happily chat to you about it in there.

this thread is hilarious

btw it saddens me that you quoted such a mediocre track in your opening post, tsk tsk.

*closed*
from daylight...
...into darkness