I thought of a game a few minutes ago that sounded like it could be cool but we'll have to wait an see shall we? Well I name it the Progression Game and it will go along the lines of this: A good amount of contestants (i was thinkin 10) enter videos of themselves playin their best riffs or solos or songs you know, just like a minute jam video and then in like 5 months or so haha we can make videos again and we will have a judge compile the videos (haven't figured that part out yet) and watch them and well see who has progressed the most and whoever has is the coolest. I thought it could be like a cool little motivator also to jam more for the lazy shreddas, including myself yay. Oh yeah i was just gonna repost in this thread so that we don't lose it,but So if anyone thinks this sounds fun or wants to play post and then we can try to make videos (I gotta find a camera((

P.s SERIOUS GUITARTS ONLY PLEASE I mean anyone can play but I am definetly going to and i want there to be some good competition ha.

P.SS Actually anyone can enter really even beginners if ya want ha but it is about progression so even the noobs could win! Only people serious about their gui playin tho. ALlright lets do it
G3AR:

-Jackson DkMG Dinky
-VoX valvetronics AD30
-Marshall JCM2000 triple super lead
-black beauties
Can't see it happening.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
thats allright well see
G3AR:

-Jackson DkMG Dinky
-VoX valvetronics AD30
-Marshall JCM2000 triple super lead
-black beauties
People will just enter videos of themselves whammying without a whammy bar and in 5 months submit a video of what they can actually play.
Quote by xMetalCoreKingx
People will just enter videos of themselves whammying without a whammy bar and in 5 months submit a video of what they can actually play.

I like this idea very much
Who would want to wait 5 months to see 10 random guitar players playing something random? :/
Quote by Timehbgood
I like this idea very much

+1

EDIT: This DEFINATELY goes in The Pit.
Last edited by CrimsonBizzare at Aug 5, 2009,
ah crap, I just lost
Quote by vintage x metal
My toilet has seen some scenes that one would describe as 'deathcore'