Hello, I've recently noticed that i can't play completely clean because often my strings buzz when i release them. The string that buzzes the most often is the 5th string.

Here's the recording - http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Shinami/music/all/play674059

If anyone knows why is it like that and has ideas how to fix that, please tell me. It's really annoying when I'm playing a song pretty good and this buzz comes out.

P.S Wasn't sure what forum to put this into, so sorry if it's the wrong one.
Last edited by Shinami at Aug 5, 2009,
hmm? maybe its your amp settings? try play about with your amp etc and see if it makes a difference?
Quote by GlenGuitar16
hmm? maybe its your amp settings? try play about with your amp etc and see if it makes a difference?

It's an Acoustic Guitar ^_^
The string might be resonating. Just try to mute it, it should stop. It's pretty strange though, I normally get it on my 1st or 2nd string, because they are less heavy (as in, thinner, thus less heavy), meaning they resonate stronger.
Quote by Xtramus
The string might be resonating. Just try to mute it, it should stop. It's pretty strange though, I normally get it on my 1st or 2nd string, because they are less heavy (as in, thinner, thus less heavy), meaning they resonate stronger.

I don't understand how to "mute it". The way i "release" the string is, not actually lifting the finger off the string completely, but only like relaxing the finger. In other words, i just let go of the string, but the finger is still touching the string ( or muting in other words? )
Sorry for bumping this thread, but i still need suggestions on how to fix this, because It's really annoying.