Okay, here's the deal:

We've got some worklights that we turn on and off during certain parts of our set. They go on when the song becomes builds and all that, and off when it isn't. Anyway, that isn't the important part.

I want to know if there's a way that I can use my OD pedal to engage my overdrive AND turn the lights on. If I need to clarify, let me know.

I'm using a Fulltone Full-Drive 2 MOSFET, btw
Okay. I'm looking online at these right now. I'm not exactly sure how they work, though. Would I be able to set it up so that, say, pressing would button would turn on/off the lights, another button would turn on/off both my reverb and delay, etc. And would I still be able to use a volume pedal with it?
yes u still be able to use a vol pedal with them, ive been slightly looking to them just before and your thread seemed to come at a convenient time

so really i dont no much about them, but they seem that you can program presets to be able to switch on and off what pedal simultaneously, which is exactly what you would need
just keep reading into them
Awesome, thanks for the info. That is definitely the sort of thing I'm looking for.

Now my only question is how would I connect the lights to the midi controller? I have them all going into one extension cord with three outlets. How would that go into the midi controller?
Okay, I think I may have a super ghetto rig idea for this.

Work lights > extension cord > ipod wall charger > usb to midi adapter > midi controller
A midi controller is extremely more complicated than you think. That pedal is just a pedal, there's no brains in it. If you want it to control your effects you're going to need some type of midi looping system which is going to cost another 400 dollars. Even at that point i have no idea how you'd hook up lights to it, you;d need midi controlled lights, which i'm not even sure they exist.

The iPod idea would not work, do you think a charging station for an iPod gives enough charge to power a working light? It's crazy.

The only way you're going to be able to do this is to rig up a power strip and click the button with your foot OR have someone work you lights while you play.
Whats the longest word?

Quote by timzee117
smiles

because theres a mile between the two s's!

/killme