http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ROBERTS-ELECTRIC-GUITAR-IRIS-handmade-GUITAR-NEW_W0QQitemZ370215765166QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV?hash=item56329444ae&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14#rpdId

Looks good, handmade for £275, what do you think? I've asked the seller if I can go down to Bristol to try one. I'm after a new guitar because I dislike the mini HB's in my V100, so this seems ok for the price?

If not, a guitar for rock/metal/classic rock for ~£400.
See if you can check it out as it looks very interesting. It's nice to see something a little bit different. Let me know how it is

If not, why not look into a semi-hollow? Could make a nice change to the LP. Maybe a second hand Epi Sheraton II?
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Not really, if you look closely the body there is contoured to allow your hand to access the frets.
Its a Cort Z series body and stock Z42's sell around £200.
Check out www.tcellisguitars.co.uk for better hand finished guitars from far East bits. He really does do the proper job to make cheap bits into nice guitars. His LP Custom type with very special electrics is £299 so worth a visit and he's only in Cardiff. Tim Ellis claims to inspect and setup every guitar personally.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

Quote by Lurcher
Its a Cort Z series body and stock Z42's sell around £200.
Check out www.tcellisguitars.co.uk for better hand finished guitars from far East bits. He really does do the proper job to make cheap bits into nice guitars. His LP Custom type with very special electrics is £299 so worth a visit and he's only in Cardiff. Tim Ellis claims to inspect and setup every guitar personally.

'Tis very similar to the Cort Z, but not identical. Those LP's do look interesting, but Cardiff is a long way from me.

Edit

I'm quite interested in them actually, I'm gonna PM you.
Last edited by dandadog at Aug 5, 2009,
Quote by dandadog
Not really, if you look closely the body there is contoured to allow your hand to access the frets.

so you`d honestly be able to reach the 19th and higher on the wound strings.........hmmmm better chanfe your name to spider hands