Hello fellow musicians!

I started this thread wondering if others are seriously addicted to guitar

I just picked my strat up for the first time in years and I can't put it down. I dream about it!

Last night I was in what was like a sleepless dream, where I played the pentatonic scale and went through all the notes on the fretboard! Then I started going over all the new chords I had learnt last night and worked out which notes the chords comprise.

Do others have dreams about guitar too? And if so, do you lay off the guitar for a bit or continue playing just as much or more?

I've fallen back in love with guitar! <3
Its' a love and an addiction, music is the ultimate 'drug' with no bad side effect except ther sadness when it doesn't work or ends.

I say embrace it, everyone has an internal addiction to music from natural rhythm. Music is great and I really wish everyone knew how to play an instrument (from piano to guitar to double bass to flute to harp, something) because the world seems to turn at a different pace when I'm in the same room with other serious musicians, even if the discussion isn't at all about music.
Stab it wife a knife and **** it's sister.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by metaldud536
Embrace it.

+1

If you dream about playing guitar, then you shouldn't stop playing guitar methinks

I actually had a dream about guitars too, it was something about a secret room in my house which contained all of my dream guitars lol.
Yeah, dude. I had a dream that I was surrounded by about 50 Les Paul Customs, and then I picked one up, dropped it, it smashed and then I woke up.
embrace it!
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Embrace it, don't ever ditch it.
On the topic of whiney singers.

Quote by elliott FTW
But not Robb Flynn, he has epic vocal chords (they're made from barbed wire and gaffer tape).

clearly embrace it.
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by manhangi

like this?

GOOD GOD NO!

TS, embrace it. Embrace it and love it. You are addicted to a great thing, and when you get to university the chicks will love it
Embrace it??!
i guess i just play guitar cause i am bored and i like music..
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by manhangi

like this?
Yeah, similar to that I guess. I dunno. Be creative.
Embrace. No Ditchy.
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
I think its a unanimous desicion that you should embrace it, its better than being complacent with it and struggling to have a good time with it.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.