Hello I'm 16 and weird as hell.I never go out except for school obviously.I just stay in and watch DVDs and play guitar and read.I prefer my own company to other peoples.When I'm alone I can never sit still and sit in weird positiopns and say weird **** in weir voices to myself and everything lol.
you belong in the pit then
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
You remind me of me before i went to university.
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
You are unique. So is everyone else.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
welcome to the family
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
sounds like you're more of an introvert. I am one myself, and rarely go out. I say embrace it, but you have to remember that social interaction is too an essential part of life.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Last edited by Laces Out Danny at Aug 5, 2009,
Quote by tobysaurus
You remind me of me before i went to university.

that reminds me of...

"you remind me of me when i was a little boy"

"dude did that chick just say she was a dude?"
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
I prefer my company to anyone elses too.

But thats because I genuinely hate most people.
A weird person doesn't know they're weird. Stopping being pathetic. Also Aug 09er? i smell a multi...

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

I read the guitar part and stopped reading.

However weird you are, you are a rocker, and that's good enough for me.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Quote by cyclobs
welcome to the family

yay we have a new baby brother
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
You're just like me then!

My parents hate it when I'm always inside playing guitar and video games. And I do the weird voices part too!

But I just lost my girlfriend so I think it's kinda normal for me to be inside all the time
I was like this a while, never really used to go out much, however I suggest you do try going out with some buddies at school sometime, since becoming more social I enoy life more.
Quote by soulflyV
Sounds like a cry for attention to me - 'Oh I'm so weird! So unique!'. And predictably, you'll deny it.

*slow clap*

This, several times over.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

You sound retarded, not weird. I bet everyone you know hates you, especially your parents.
Quote by ESPplayer5150
I loled
If my child ever begins to resemble you, I will beat him and make him play sports.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Why do you settle for a sub human lifestyle when you know you have the potential to do more?

Does being lonely and longing for female physical contact provide so much joy you share it in a thread?

How do you feel knowing I'm going to the gym, then going to have sex with my girlfriend while you're watching lord of the rings?
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by EVERYONE ON THE INTERNET
Hello I'm 16 and weird as hell.I never go out except for school obviously.I just stay in and watch DVDs and play guitar and read.I prefer my own company to other peoples.When I'm alone I can never sit still and sit in weird positiopns and say weird **** in weir voices to myself and everything lol.

Join the club

(except for me, I'm awesome.)
Quote by pyrosmile

just fap it of and shut the fuck up dick bag
Quote by StankMcGarnagle
Did you guys ever get lucky and have someone die the day before or of your gig and get to promote yourselves with it? Sweet huh?

you need help.

FRANTIC MASTURBATION
Quote by CrunchyRoll
Why do you settle for a sub human lifestyle when you know you have the potential to do more?

Does being lonely and longing for female physical contact provide so much joy you share it in a thread?

How do you feel knowing I'm going to the gym, then going to have sex with my girlfriend while you're watching lord of the rings?

Sub human?

Don't take long to realizuh,
This guys worse than the kaiser.
He won't hesitate to hit yuh,
Match.com Paired him with hitler.

... Sorry, i got challenged to a rap battle the other day, and i can't stop.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
If anyone ever thinks themselves to be weird, they're most likely just very dull.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by gavincandance
what is "weird" anyway?

'Normal' is what the majority of people agree is 'normal'.
(Does that sentence make sense?).
Being Wierd, is being different to the majorities perception of normal.
Normality is subjective-its what is agreed upon by the majority.

Anyway, Im an introvert and if I am around people for too long I start 'losing my mind'. Usually people are the otherway around-'losing their minds' when alone for too long.
Originally Posted by Dawginator
Lord Cheswick, you are a comic genius!

Originally Posted by blommen
the move of a true gentleman sir Jacek. short, civilised, and intellectual. hats off to you good sir