Page 1 of 2
hey pit does anybody have any creepy storie about anything that has creeped you out at night or an intruder break in anything like it.Just yesterday i was listening to music around 12:00 at night could hear my dog barking in the back yard .Then my sister came into my room and asked me too look at her window(she looked freaked out ) she said she saw a face looking through her window.Then i looked through it nothing,i looked at the window that was in the front door then someone looked at it i got so scared im like oh sh*t who is dat but then we found out is was my sisters old friend he had family problems he wanted to contact her for he could talk to her. (all that getting scared of for nothing)
and one day my sis told me there was a person looking in our trash around three in the morning

So if you have any stories post them up
╔══╗╔══╦╗╔══╦╗═╬╔╦═╦══╗
║═╬╠╩╗╔╬╣║╔═╣╚╦═╬╣╚╬╗╔╝
║╔╗║║║║║║║╚═╣║║╔╣╠╗║║║║
╚╝╚╩╩╩╝╚╝╚══╩╩╩╝╚╩═╝╚╝╬
Last edited by janneli561 at Aug 5, 2009,
“Did you take your protein pills? Good, now put your helmet on.” Ground Control commanded and Major Tom obeyed. Ground Control droned on as Tom sat in his seat in his cramped capsule and waited. “Commencing countdown, engines are active.” Tom counted down with the man on the microphone as he felt the rush of anxiety flow through his veins. “10… 9… 8…” Tom checked the ignition and heard one final phrase from Ground Control. “May God’s love be with you. LIFTOFF.”

Thats all Tom remembered. He woke up to a deep black outside of his spaceship windows and an eruption of cheers from his headset. “Good work Tom, you’ve really made the grade. Just exit your capsule and pilot the ship.” Tom obeyed and exited his capsule, and floated in a most peculiar way to the pilot’s seat.

Floating through space a hundred thousand miles from Earth was the spaceship of Major Tom. It had been three months since the launch and the only company Tom had was the reiteration of pre-launch instructions in his head, over and over. He looked out his window to observe the moon and stare out to the lonesome lifeless abyss that was deep space. The stars looked very different, Tom thought. More vivid. Bigger, even.

Tom’s view was distracted by a sudden movement. Something had swiftly darted behind the moon. Something quite massive had hidden itself behind the moon. Perhaps an asteroid, Tom thought. But they don’t move that quick. Out from behind the moon jetted what looked like a piece of space itself. It was something very large, black as the night sky and dotted in large glowing lights. And it was coming right for Tom’s ship. Thinking quickly he reversed the thrusters on his ship. The massive space thing had narrowly missed the ship, but had enough momentum to spin the ship rapidly.

Tom was thrown into the ships walls. The familiar voice of Ground Control buzzed in Tom’s ear. “Tom, the ship has received damage all over the hull, what happened?” Tom could only reply “Tell my wife I love her very much.” A different voice from Ground Control echoed “She knows.”

The space thing was coming back for a head-on collision with Tom’s ship. All Tom could do was get into his spacesuit and wait. As the space thing got closer and closer, Tom could see how large it really was. It was snake like and had to be at least a mile long and hundreds of feet wide. As it came within miles of Tom’s ship, it slowed. Eventually it had stopped and just sat there. Staring, it seems. Then, it began to coil itself around Tom’s ship. Metal groaned from the pressure and glass cracked. Tom looked outside his window at the beast. It was just like space itself was tangling itself up around him.

Machinery began to beep and lights started to die. Tom frantically checked everything he could; the energy was slowly being sucked away. It didn’t take long, perhaps a few minutes, for the ship to be rendered completely powerless. Then, nothing. No more metal groaning and no more glass cracking. Tom was stuck floating around in a powerless ship and he could do nothing about it.

Ground Control had buzzed in his ear one last time. “Major Tom, your circuit is dead. Something is wrong.” Tom didn’t reply. “Can you hear me Major Tom?”

Tom still didn’t reply. “Tom, can you hear me? Major Tom!”

Tom turned off his only contact to human life. He turned off his life support systems and stared out his window. He saw a floating bit of space going towards a blue planet. With his last breath Tom sang quietly, “Here I am floating in a tin can, far above the moon. Planet Earth is blue and there’s nothing I can do.”
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

That is all..

EDIT: That pic is so awesome its not funny! ^
Last edited by geetar_man0 at Aug 5, 2009,
Sorry, what?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by janneli561
Hey pit, does anybody have a creepy story about anything that has creeped you out at night or an intruder break-in (anything like that).Just yesterday I was listening to music around 12:00pm. I could hear my dog barking in the back yard when my sister came into my room and asked me to look through her window(she looked freaked out). She said she saw a face looking through her window. Then I looked through it...nothing. I looked at the window that nearest the front door then someone looked at me through it. I got so scared and was like "oh sh*t, who is that?" Then we found it was my sister's old friend; he had problems with his family and he wanted to find her so he could talk to her. So we got scared of for nothing.
Then another day my sis' told me there was a person looking in our trash around three in the morning.

So if you have any stories, post them please.

Grammar Fixed

My god what're you in, preschool! Learn some basic English!
Last edited by tukk04 at Aug 5, 2009,
Quote by fearofthemark
“Did you take your protein pills? Good, now put your helmet on.” Ground Control commanded and Major Tom obeyed. Ground Control droned on as Tom sat in his seat in his cramped capsule and waited. “Commencing countdown, engines are active.” Tom counted down with the man on the microphone as he felt the rush of anxiety flow through his veins. “10… 9… 8…” Tom checked the ignition and heard one final phrase from Ground Control. “May God’s love be with you. LIFTOFF.”

Thats all Tom remembered. He woke up to a deep black outside of his spaceship windows and an eruption of cheers from his headset. “Good work Tom, you’ve really made the grade. Just exit your capsule and pilot the ship.” Tom obeyed and exited his capsule, and floated in a most peculiar way to the pilot’s seat.

Floating through space a hundred thousand miles from Earth was the spaceship of Major Tom. It had been three months since the launch and the only company Tom had was the reiteration of pre-launch instructions in his head, over and over. He looked out his window to observe the moon and stare out to the lonesome lifeless abyss that was deep space. The stars looked very different, Tom thought. More vivid. Bigger, even.

Tom’s view was distracted by a sudden movement. Something had swiftly darted behind the moon. Something quite massive had hidden itself behind the moon. Perhaps an asteroid, Tom thought. But they don’t move that quick. Out from behind the moon jetted what looked like a piece of space itself. It was something very large, black as the night sky and dotted in large glowing lights. And it was coming right for Tom’s ship. Thinking quickly he reversed the thrusters on his ship. The massive space thing had narrowly missed the ship, but had enough momentum to spin the ship rapidly.

Tom was thrown into the ships walls. The familiar voice of Ground Control buzzed in Tom’s ear. “Tom, the ship has received damage all over the hull, what happened?” Tom could only reply “Tell my wife I love her very much.” A different voice from Ground Control echoed “She knows.”

The space thing was coming back for a head-on collision with Tom’s ship. All Tom could do was get into his spacesuit and wait. As the space thing got closer and closer, Tom could see how large it really was. It was snake like and had to be at least a mile long and hundreds of feet wide. As it came within miles of Tom’s ship, it slowed. Eventually it had stopped and just sat there. Staring, it seems. Then, it began to coil itself around Tom’s ship. Metal groaned from the pressure and glass cracked. Tom looked outside his window at the beast. It was just like space itself was tangling itself up around him.

Machinery began to beep and lights started to die. Tom frantically checked everything he could; the energy was slowly being sucked away. It didn’t take long, perhaps a few minutes, for the ship to be rendered completely powerless. Then, nothing. No more metal groaning and no more glass cracking. Tom was stuck floating around in a powerless ship and he could do nothing about it.

Ground Control had buzzed in his ear one last time. “Major Tom, your circuit is dead. Something is wrong.” Tom didn’t reply. “Can you hear me Major Tom?”

Tom still didn’t reply. “Tom, can you hear me? Major Tom!”

Tom turned off his only contact to human life. He turned off his life support systems and stared out his window. He saw a floating bit of space going towards a blue planet. With his last breath Tom sang quietly, “Here I am floating in a tin can, far above the moon. Planet Earth is blue and there’s nothing I can do.”

That has got to be the creepiest rendition of Space Oddity I've ever heard.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
My brother an i were driving to Dairy Queen one night to get some ice cream and as we pull in, we see a large group of men about 20 years old walking down the street all wearing the same exact clothing. Blue shirt, blue pants, a blue hat, and some of them had canes. Our natural reaction was to "wat?" and shrug it off until three of em motioned to our car and walk forwards.

So nothing happened, we get the ice cream. As we pull out of DQ, we have a homeless person witha bunch of plastic shopping bags hanging off his body charge our car. My brothers natural reaction was hit the gas and go.

That was an awkward night.
SOAS
thinking about the shining and other generic horror films when just about to go to sleep.

The other night I watched the Sixth Sense, and I was bricking it because I was home alone and quite scared.. luckily, I made some jokes to myself and I was laughing..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I've been scared too much here.

Once i heard a knock on the wall behind my computer, there was noone there. an running, no walking, no footsteps at all.

And I've felt a odd presence when there really wasn't anything at all there. I've a bit FEAR OFTHE DARK. (Iron Maiden, anyone?)
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by MusicalMinority
That has got to be the creepiest rendition of Space Oddity I've ever heard.

hehe

Quote by sfaune92
I've been scared too much here.

Once i heard a knock on the wall behind my computer, there was noone there. an running, no walking, no footsteps at all.

And I've felt a odd presence when there really wasn't anything at all there. I've a bit FEAR OFTHE DARK. (Iron Maiden, anyone?)

my username approves.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Last edited by fearofthemark at Aug 5, 2009,
in the neighborhood i lived in last year was basically crime ridden and i saw on many occasions people get mugged, shot, stabbed, basically it was a war zone some days there, i had some guy run through my yard with about 4 cops running behind him with guns drawn, hookers and drugs everywhere.

thank god i moved out of there into a VERY peaceful neighborhood with no wierdos running amok, i have yet to even see someone get into a fight here as everyone is just really friendly.
P.R.S SE Custom

Line 6 Vetta combo
most of them come out at night
i remeber going to macdonalds at about 12 after seeing nickelback
and i counted 3 mexicans 2 chinese 4 freaky looking people all working in the kitchen
the guy on the till looks pretty normal
just an ordinary fat macdonalds workers xD
then when he talked he sounded like a 5 year old girl
i was trying to stop laughin at his voice
I had a freaky thing in the daytime once :/ I was on the way back from the guitar shop, and just about to turn into my road I saw this girl walking, eyes closed, no shoes on, walking, like drifting, I was like WTF!?
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
Once I was on the bus (daytime). There's this junction where it stops for a while. Now, infront of this junction is a building. The entrance is a path with a pillar down the center. So this means that when someone walks in, they are blocked from sight for a second or two...Can you see where I'm going?

He walks towards the entrance. He starts to blur before he walks behind it.

He never comes out.

I've attributed it to the fact I wasn't wearing my glasses at the time, and a trick of the light, but...I'm not so sure.
I have a ponytail fetish.
..And a labcoat fetish. SCIENCE!
1AM, walking home from gig, passing through the basketball court... then Some random guy told me that he was going to go masturbate in the bushes, and asked if I could stand guard, so that if anyone was walking by to let him know to pull up his pants.

<_<
Signatures Are Stupid
Quote by Bassist1992
1AM, walking home from gig, passing through the basketball court... then Some random guy told me that he was going to go masturbate in the bushes, and asked if I could stand guard, so that if anyone was walking by to let him know to pull up his pants.

<_<

that story had everything: gigs, basketball, a weirdo, and masturbation.
You sir, win teh internetz
i remember walking back home with a friend from a movie and constantly looking back to freak her out. then, i burst into a ran which made her freak out uncontrollably.

i'm a mean person ...
"take your form
be my fear, be my hope
be the indication
if i'm right or wrong

take your most dreadful form
and let it be known"
he provided assurance
I was walking downtown with my fiancee one night, and we got jumped by three guys.

It wasn't scary, as when I beat the **** out of the first two that came at me, the third one bolted, and I had to chase him down.

My house has been broken into 8 times, most of the time my dog deals with the robbers, but before I got him, I had one standing over my bed taking shit off of my nightstand.

I woke up, said "What the fuck?" and he ran away screaming.

People suck at robbing houses.
Quote by Grindar
I had one standing over my bed taking shit off of my nightstand.

I woke up, said "What the fuck?" and he ran away screaming.

that is the funniest thing i've read all day.
"take your form
be my fear, be my hope
be the indication
if i'm right or wrong

take your most dreadful form
and let it be known"
he provided assurance
Funny **** Bro
i know satan personallly and he said the ugliest thing hes seen was you and yo mama
you want freaky? go to walmart from 12-5 at night. freaky ass sh*t
Free at last! Free at last! God Almighty FREE AT LAST!
I Pan-Tallica
I once switched the blade on the guy in shades while walking down the street and was approached by authorities who then proceeded to make me wear my sunglasses at night.
Last edited by madbasslover at Sep 20, 2009,
nothin i can remember. but one time on halloween, i was like 9, and me, my mom, and lil bro were watchin tv, and my dad snuck up stairs without us knowing, and was making noises up there, and kicked something down the stairs, and peeked at us. it was dark so i couldnt make him out. my and my lil bro were gettign freaked out, and our mom is all like "its just yur dad', and we're like " he never went upstairs". then we found out it was just him...do i lose?
Save Gibson

^Do it, if you want Gibson to stop with the poor QC and terrible new guitars...
At my dads business some weird black lady kept showering behind our dumpsters with our hose every morning at like 6:30 when my dad would come to open up, so we called the cops on her.
Interesting things happen in the walmart parking lot at night.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
idk, but one time I walked out on the balcony for a smoke at like 4 AM and my roommate and some girl were out there having some adventurous outdoor sex.
Hai 2 u
Really and luckily nothing creepy has happened to me, except someone knocking on the door at 3 am in the middle of a snow storm.

Turns out, they just wanted to use our phone.
RIP Terje (Valfar) Bakken
i'm in America, and at night to me europeans are out so i agree with the thread title...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Page 1 of 2