Right, I've been offered £75 for my cube 30. I haven't used it in months and the money would go into my fund for a new Guitar, however, I think my Randall is gonna need a service soon, so I'll be without an amp for a short period of time, and the amp is quite good for running vocals through it when having a jam with my band, and also carrying around a huge 50 watt tube combo isn't always practical.

tl;dr: Sell amp, money for guitar, lose the option of having a backup amp..

Would you sell it? The guitar I'm looking at is £275, I have about £200. Perfect coincidence, really.
I'd keep it. It makes a nice little practice amp for around home and as you say ' a backup amp'. Surely it won't take you too long to replace the £75 you're short.
Good luck
Moving on.....
I'd keep it. I've got 3 amps and they all perform a function (at least until i get better ones).

40 watt transtube for jamming with friends
5 watt Valve Junior/POD XT Live for home practice
Vox DA 20 (battery) for outdoors

I'd be very unhappy if i was without an amp for 5 minutes.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Quote by KenG
I'd keep it. It makes a nice little practice amp for around home and as you say ' a backup amp'. Surely it won't take you too long to replace the £75 you're short.
Good luck

It's the holidays, selling gear is the only way I can make money untill school starts again.

I don't often plug into an amp if I'm just messing around, so being without an amp for a few days wouldn't really be a problem.

Hm.
If you're going to enjoy the guitar you can buy more than the amp you're gonna sell, why not? While your randall is being serviced you can play around with your new guitar + set it up. All falls into place, really.
If video games make you violent, does monopoly make you a millionaire?
Get a summer job man.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul