Page 1 of 2
Every year we name all of the new goats after a certain group of things (we've done kinds of rocks, star trek, weird **** like that, yeah we got a goat named spock, lol) anyway, i dated my little sister's friend (she was 2.5 years younger) and somehow they decided to name the goats after her friends...

and it turns out, that goat is kind of wild, so my parents are always talking about how to tame her, and it's just really annoying.

How do I get over this?
Quote by ZanasCross
Pretend you're Scottish and it is a sheep; it will probably shag better than your ex did anyways.

You dick.

Anyway, feed it some lipstick, get a pair of lace panties on it, maybe a few training bras and you have yourself one hell of a night.
lol
Quote by Dayman
It's your duty, son. You some kinda commie, not servin' yer country?
I'm telling FOX News.

Quote by Twist of fate
Haters Ghana Hate
Try and remember its only a goat...

its quite funny though...IMO
I AM A GIRL

Originally Posted by The Shroom420
I think the fact that you keep goats in the first place is weirder than the fact that that its named after your ex
wait....your family keeps goats?
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Watch what you say, Zanas. It's only in Aberdeen they do that.

Also, unrelated, that Hammond organ you got TS is fucking sweeeeet.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
I really don't see why this is necessary or worthy of a thread, or why you even give a crap. TS just wants attention.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I really don't see why this is necessary or worthy of a thread, or why you even give a crap. TS just wants attention.

hey, not everybody gets a goat named after their ex-gurlfriend.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
I here I thought the thread title was "parents have foursome with my goat and it's ex-girlfriend" needless to say I was disappoint. On topic you have a goat that's awesome I'lll trade you one of my llamas for your goat.
I think you should milk the goat and turn the goat's milk into cheese and then feed the cheese to your ex-girlfriend. Then the balance of the universe shall be restored.

God speed.
Have sex with the goat. That'll show them.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by jgbsmith

thanks man, honestly i think that's the best thing i ever spent 250 bucks on.

the other day though, i broke the leslie switch on it, so the leslie is on all the time now on the upper keyboard.
You should name a goat after you and have that goat sex the goat named after your ex-gf.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Quote by rigiddigits
I think you should milk the goat and turn the goat's milk into cheese and then feed the cheese to your ex-girlfriend. Then the balance of the universe shall be restored.

God speed.

we actually do milk the goats and make cheese. i haven't fed any of it to my ex though.
Quote by oxymorcide
kill the goat as a sort of graphic message to your ex..

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and write a black metal song about it
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
I think the fact that you keep goats in the first place is weirder than the fact that that its named after your ex
Quote by fretsofthebeast
THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and write a black metal song about it

I think a gore-metal song would be more appropriate. Think like Cannibal Corpse.

How about: "Goat Horn Sodomy" or "Post-mortal Goat Violation"
Name a goat after one of your parents then beat it to death in front of them
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Quote by ZanasCross
Pretend you're Welsh and it is a sheep; it will probably shag better than your ex did anyways.

Fixed
Quote by Bendybaws
Name a goat after one of your parents then beat it to death in front of them

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

damn all this stuff is realy good material.......
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
You're nearly 19 and you moan at this..?
Alright, it's a little awkward but still; man up.

Me and my friends openely talk about people from the past. Maybe it's just us but it doesn't worry us.

[It's a ****ing goat! Aweeeesome.]
Quote by shattamakar
Just because i like the taste of semen...It doesnt necessarily mean you would like it too..

...Music is like that.
Quote by The Shroom420

i live on a farm.
Quote by CheeZey!
You're nearly 19 and you moan at this..?
Alright, it's a little awkward but still; man up.

Me and my friends openely talk about people from the past. Maybe it's just us but it doesn't worry us.

[It's a ****ing goat! Aweeeesome.]

it's one thing to talk about it with your friends, but for some reason it's really awkward for me to talk about it with my family... i don't know, hopefully things change in college.
Are they the kind that fall over when they get scared? Those are so funny to watch.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
I guess. But, we're still kinda open in the family. Parents always seem to talk about the ex's... Haha.

Just place a spoon in their bed for everytime they mention it and you get annoyed. They'll get worried for the lack of spoons and when they get to bed...
Quote by shattamakar
Just because i like the taste of semen...It doesnt necessarily mean you would like it too..

...Music is like that.
Quote by jgbsmith

+1

If I had an Hammond organ like TS does I wouldn't care about any goat. I call BS!
Quote by mattman93
Are they the kind that fall over when they get scared? Those are so funny to watch.

nope. ours are purebred nubians.

the kind with the big ears.
Quote by The Shroom420

I'm totally sigging that
put a smile on my face
I AM A GIRL

Originally Posted by The Shroom420
Page 1 of 2