Once I have sold my two guitars I will be looking to build my own guitar. The only thing is I want to build a strat with a fixed bridge and cant find any without the tremelo hole. I found 1 on ebay but it was routed to fit sss and i want one routed to fit hh.

Does anyone know of anyone who builds or makes strat bodies in the uk to a specific spec??

Thanks, M.
Try making it yourself?

Or buy a trem routed one and fill it in.

Or buy that one off ebay and do abit of extra routing/filling
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
Making you own is my personal favourite idea, but for many people it is simply not an option due to lack of tools, skill or time etc. Warmoth and Musikraft, while both US based, do exactly what you want. Customs do rob you though (Like my $400, they took £70!). Try and find a local luthier or someone here (but make sure you compare their price to somethign like warmoth) if you're not prepared to buy from the US.
Quote by Martallika666
Once I have sold my two guitars I will be looking to build my own guitar. The only thing is I want to build a strat with a fixed bridge and cant find any without the tremelo hole. I found 1 on ebay but it was routed to fit sss and i want one routed to fit hh.

Does anyone know of anyone who builds or makes strat bodies in the uk to a specific spec??

Thanks, M.
I hope you have THREE guitars right now. Selling all your guitars make you tend to rush when putting a new guitar together. You'll want to take your time and get it right.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Martallika666

Thanks, M.

What are you looking for? Someone to cut a strat body out for you? What specs?
Quote by Cal UK

...that's what Skeet always says anyway and he's a sex god.

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

I support Shay van Fani
I can supply WD Music, ABM and AllParts products to UK builders at DISCOUNTED prices!
Quote by Martallika666
i need a strat body, preferably in alder, pool routed or routed to fit two humbuckers, and with no back cavity or tremelo hole, so i can fit a fixed bridge, like below. Cheers Skeet.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/No1-Alder-1-8kg-fixed-bridge-Stratocaster-Guitar-body_W0QQitemZ140334784302QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Guitar_Accessories?hash=item20ac9adf2e&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I see. And £82 isn't cheap enough for you?

Why not email the guy and ask him? People who make stuff, will normally make something else for you. I could do one, but it would be of a mahogany type wood (better than sepele).
Quote by Cal UK

I support Shay van Fani
I can supply WD Music, ABM and AllParts products to UK builders at DISCOUNTED prices!
its not that £82 wouldnt be cheap enough. £82 is a steal. I need it routed for HH, like i said b4, that one is routed for sss. Mahogony sounds good, what kinda price? I am actually on the cusp of buying a tanglewood tse 605 f at the mo which i found in mint condition in a second hand shop in chepstow in a rare amber burst. apparently they only made like 10 of them and the chick is selling it for £99!!
Quote by Martallika666
its not that £82 wouldnt be cheap enough. £82 is a steal. I need it routed for HH, like i said b4, that one is routed for sss. Mahogony sounds good, what kinda price? I am actually on the cusp of buying a tanglewood tse 605 f at the mo which i found in mint condition in a second hand shop in chepstow in a rare amber burst. apparently they only made like 10 of them and the chick is selling it for £99!!

Email the guy. Or any of the others on ebay who sell bodies. I feel sure they would make you one. Mahogany might be a bit heavy for a strat...not sure though.

If I did one, it would probably be about the same price, possibly less depending on how it went
Quote by Cal UK

I support Shay van Fani