Has anyone played this? It looks pretty good and its pretty cheap but there isn't much info about it
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
I played the 20th Anniversary one and it was really nice sounding. You can get them used around here for like $400. I've yet to find anything I like as well as those for that price range. There definitely aren't many amps, if any, that have the feature set of this amp in it's price range and tone level imo.

20 tube watts
1x12
Two footswitchable channels
Reverb
Effects Loop

I'm sure the 25th Anniversary is essentially the same amp based on the specs, so I would say it's worth checking out if you can locate one!
Yeah I'll try to find one
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
They have diferent speakers.
1.TUBE 20 is first of series 20 watt tubes amp from H&K.This is basic for all later version.They are silverface and they have RED BOX D.I. out and Celestion Rockdriver Pro speaker.
2.Edition Tube is diferent size and without RED BOX D.I. out.They have Celestion Rockdriver Pro speaker too.Black color with red control plate and red grillcloth.
3.Edition Tube 20th ann. is brown color with black control plate and creame grillcloth.Loaded with Eminence Cream Rock Driver speaker
4.Edition Tube 25th ann. is all black.They loaded with Celestion G12T100 speakers.

2,3 and 4 are except speaker, the same amp.Original using TAD tubes with Hughes&Kettner logo.

Rockdriver Pro = G12H100 (in Tube50 combo and TRIAMP combo).Maybe is in this combo for Rockdriver Pro used G12H30.(maybe), but is shure G12H speaker.

Eminence Cream Rock Driver speaker = Eminence Wizard

Bias adjust for all this amps:
-Ampermeter set 10A DC range
-plug 1 and plug17 for first tube and plug 2 and plug17 for second tube
-rated value should be 17-20 mA for each tubes
-adjust bias with TR2
This is it.