Basically I ended up with this half complete version of Little Wing, by some unidentified artist. I was wondering if anyone knows who played this cover, since it is actually fairly decent.

The song was originally labled "Steve Vai - Little Wing (feat. E. Johnson)" but neither of these two artists played this version of the song as I can find...

You can listen to it here

Thanks, Hawk
It's on my local radio station like once a week - definitely SRV.

It just pisses me off they never play the Hendrix version...
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
srv
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by me_llamo_juan
I think it sounds a little like Vai's singing voice.
Might be a random version from G3

Yeah I'd thought of that, since the tone sounds a little like Vai's, but it also sounds like a studio recording as well.
Last edited by hawk5211 at Aug 5, 2009,
Sound like Eric Johnson
Gator PROPWR Board
MXR Dyna Comp
EHX Memory Boy
Boss BF3
Dtech Master Dist.
MXR M101 EVH
IBZ WD7
Dtech DVerb

Fender Pbass
Rouge LX205
Epiphon Demon V
BC Platinum Warlock
IBZ AX220
IBZ G480 Classical

Fender FMan 15G
Fender Champ XD
"Little Wing" is a song written by Jimi Hendrix. He first recorded the song on the 1967 album Axis: Bold as Love. It is ranked #357 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of "the 500 Greatest Songs of All Time", and has been covered by numerous artists, notably Derek and the Dominos, Rod Stewart, Andy Timmons, Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Yngwie Malmsteen, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Monte Montgomery, Kirk Hammett of Metallica, Pearl Jam, Sting, John Mayer, Skid Row, The Corrs, Toto, Tak Matsumoto, John Petrucci, Concrete Blonde, Paul Rodgers and many others. Stevie Ray Vaughan's version earned a Grammy for Best Rock Instrumental Performance in 1993.