I've been wanting to get a new guitar and amp for a while, and I probably won't have enough money until around Christmas(I'm 15 and get an allowance). I could probably talk my parents, however, into letting me sell my current gear so I can get something better.

I have a wah-wah pedal that I hate. It may work for someone else's sound, but not mine, that I bought for $80, and sells for $50(new) on musicians friend(Danelectro Trip-L-Wah).

I also have an amp that sells for around $80 new online. It is a Johnson Reptone 15. I just can't stand the overdrive on this... 4 sounds the same as 10. Again, nothing wrong with it, just not my style.

I am asking if I should sell my gear(and for how much should it sell for), considering the amp plays like new and has no cosmetic flaws, and the wah pedal was used for about 2 hours.
i have that amp its not so bad, but to get get a decent size and quality amp you will have to save up a good amount of money . i would sell it for like 60$ and the wah for like 40 or 35
would you be able to afford an amp/guitar with your earnings?
and if you hate the gear, i'd sell it anyway. unless the amp's your only amp, in which case i recommend you keep it until christmas. then you'll have x-mas money and earnings towards gear!
I'LL ALWAYS NEED THIS
I'LL ALWAYS NEED YOU
Also, buy after christmas during the year end sales (hopefully your store isn't too greedy and will have sales).
Quote by Kumanji
The only thing that matters in music these days is money - genuinely talented artists are passed over entirely or corraled into making non-offensive, non-threatening average music that sells.