When I was little it used to make me mad as hell to hear about kids that were years beyond their talents. Some it was caused by jealousy, obviously - but most of it because my parents would yell at me "YEW SHULD B MOOR LIK DAT YUNGIN YEW SUMBITCH"

But some of these kids have some pretty interesting stories behind their abilities, like Guyland Leday:

Guyland Leday, a 10-year old, plays the accordian with the skills of a musician ten times his age, and he has never taken a music lesson in his life. In fact, he learnt in the most unusual style. When he was 3years old, Guyland says his great-grandfather Delton Broussard, a famous accordion player, appeared in his dream and showed him how to play. Since then, Guyland has been entertaining audiences with his fast-moving fingers. He's even featured in HBO's family documentary 'The Music in Me'.

Here's Guyland br00talizing the accordion in a video:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrrdtwiir9k

Could you imagine not even having to think about playing...just playing the **** out of your instrument like that?? Why couldn't my great-grandfather be a OG guitarist like that?

Anyway this thread is dedicated to awesome kids that make you and I look like chumps. Post some...they're awesome to watch.

[source: www.fractalenlightenment.com ]
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by Blow Me
When I was little it used to make me mad as hell to hear about kids that were years beyond their talents. Some it was caused by jealousy, obviously - but most of it because my parents would yell at me "YEW SHULD B MOOR LIK DAT YUNGIN YEW SUMBITCH"

But some of these kids have some pretty interesting stories behind their abilities, like Guyland Leday:

Could you imagine not even having to think about playing...just playing the **** out of your instrument like that?? Why couldn't my great-grandfather be a OG guitarist like that?

Anyway this thread is dedicated to awesome kids that make you and I look like chumps. Post some...they're awesome to watch.

He plays the accordion with the skills of a 100 year old? 10 x 10=100
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Quote by LegsOnEarth
Wait 5 hours
Be accused by the promoter of being late
Get told we have only a 10 minute set
Play pure noise for 10 minutes

Worst and most amusing gig of my life.

Anyone else had this kind of **** happen?!

Dimebag had a worse gig.
He has the Accordian abilities of a 100 year old man?

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by thanksgiving
He has the Accordian abilities of a 100 year old man?

Have you ever seen a 100 year old man play the accordion?? They're unstoppable.

(Idk...I didn't write it)
I was not offended
Or drown in my own shit.
hehe:P like Mozart, or whatever his name is

(Trolling)
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.

UG's only Belgian Prog Rock band member
Here's my Equipboard: http://equipboard.com/wdsuita
Quote by Blow Me

i get that too, compared to my brotherrs and sisters in everythin i do

Jokes on them though, just turn up my amp full blast and they shut up
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Yes, some have interesting stories.

Others were forced into working their asses off to make the family proud. Namely Chinese kids.
^
Free at last! Free at last! God Almighty FREE AT LAST!
I Pan-Tallica
Quote by Samdroid
So...

...what exactly is this thread about?

I was not offended
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by Samdroid
So...

Awesome.
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

I can play accordion with the skills of a 100 year old- I pick it up, then decide I'm too tired and put it down.
Quote by Samdroid
So...

LMAO
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." -Frank Zappa
What's wrong with the title? And anyway, I wish Jimi Hendrix or SRV was my uncle or something andthey would comew to me in a dream.

edit : Oh, I gget it.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Blow Me

My parents still tell me this ... just in broken dialect emphasizing that I am skinny and that I am wrong for being thin.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by Pencil Man
What's wrong with the title? And anyway, I wish Jimi Hendrix or SRV was my uncle or something andthey would comew to me in a dream.

Ibanez: RGD2127Z
Ibanez: RG1527
Ibanez: RG1570
Ibanez: S7420
Ibanez: JS100
Dean: Razorback Cemetery Gates
Peavey: 6505+
Fractal Audio: Axe FX II mark 2
Mesa Boogie: Recto 4x12

7>6! Join the 7-string legion!
Last edited by Hell Kaiser Ryo at Aug 5, 2009,
I said I got it, man!
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Blow Me

Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter