Alright, so earlier this morning, I was cleaning the kitchen, and, the call of nature struck, so far so good, right? Well we have wood floors in our house so that makes everything 10x harder, plus i'm in socks. SO i'm in a hurry now, i've gotta go pretty bad, but the bathroom is around the corner in the hall, i turn the corner, full speed. I slam into the wall, slip and flail helplessly to the ground. But, to add injury to insult, my wrist hit the floor molding and got cut. By now my dad has noticed me, and what does he do? Help? Noo, that's too nice, he goes, "walk *giggle* much?" BAHAHAHAHA!!!
So now i'm on the floor wrist is bleeding and i still gotta poo. Can i just have one good day?

Anyone have similar stories?

Oh and i've included pics, (if the first is 'too gory' tell me and i'll censor it.)

But i'm okay!
Free at last! Free at last! God Almighty FREE AT LAST!
I Pan-Tallica
wat?

EDIT: is this going to turn into a shoop thread?
Quote by Yakult
Shooting mice is the equivalent to smoking weed: it's fun and seemingly harmless, but before you know it, you're shooting smack into every vein and murdering children left right and center.

GeEbZ.
Last edited by Geebz at Aug 5, 2009,
So the first thing you do is tell UG? Why not just go to the toilet?
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by ScottB.
So the first thing you do is tell UG? Why not just go to the toilet?

It's called dedication. If I was caught in a car accident, you think I'd call 911? Hell no, I'd use my phone to log on to the Pit and ask them what to do.

TS is staying true to his homies. High-five for that.

Unbelievable. UG should have an iPhone app for **** like this.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
first thought was, no joke, "i gotta tell the pit!"
Free at last! Free at last! God Almighty FREE AT LAST!
I Pan-Tallica