Right...
This is a Yamaha ERG 121 with a twist. They come with a H-S-H pickup arrangement, so I decided to change it. I filled the hole where the single coil pickup lives, and replaced the 2 hums with pickups taken from a high end epiphone explorer. Also, whilst I was doing this I filled the pickup switch slot and replace the volume knob with a push pull pot. When the pot is down, the bridge pick up is active, when it is raised, the neck pickup is active.

Having done all this is sprayed the body and headstock metallic blue and here it is!!

There are a few dings from usage, and bits where me, in my youth, could of done a better job. The main fault would be that in certain lights, you can see where the middle pickup was, but this isn't easily noticalbe from a distance.

It is worth mentioning that the volume and tone controls are very limited. They aren't as effective as they were before the work. The volume control would go between 6 and 10 on a standard guitar and the tone would be between about 3 and 5. I don't know why this is but it's never bothered me, as the tone is already good for a guitar this price and I rarely use a volume control.

I will send specific photos on request.

I also have a piece of black acrylic that I was going to make a scratch plate out of, but never got round to doing it. It is big enough for a 'strat style' pick guard, and will cover up some of the blemishes, if you wanted to do this yourself. I am more than happy for the guitar to be sold with this is it's wanted.

I'm not going to lie, it's not an amazing job. I was 15 when I did it, and you can tell an impatient teen did the work. If I didn't have so many other guitars, I'd like to re-embark on a project with this, but, it isn't ever going to get played.

Good starter guitar, or for someone who fancies to have a faff with it themselves.

http://www3.snapfish.co.uk/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=1381169006/a=131669528_131669528/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfishuk/

Any ways, feel free to PM me with questions, offers or anything else.
£80ono
Chow bella!
Would be interested in trading for a Zoom g2.1u? 1 year old, no blemishes? With original manual?

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Hmmm... not really after a trade, especially for a multi FX, but if nothing else comes up , I may PM you if you're interested?
I haven't really got much money atm but need to get rid of my zoom, sorry man. PM me for the zoom but i'm afraid that's it atm

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
It's the original one from the guitar, Yamaha 'Vintage trem'
Rugeley in staffordshire. I am willing to post this though as I still have it's original box
Anyone?
Open to offers now, I need shot of this, it's taking up precious space!!
oh, and you could strip out the pickups in the guitar and sell them on ebay or something.
Not taking any online orders.
I'm not after any pickup, but thanks for the offer. I may well split it if it doesn't sell in the near future