To all who've heard of them, and maybe even wanted one, I've found a Tokai dealer. Good news, they've got decent prices. Bad news, they're in Japan... I'm going to have a link to them at the bottom. As far as I could discern, they've got free shipping (do not take my word on it, It's been a while since I've lived in Tokyo). I'm not sure where to put this so, yeah. BTW, the link is to a LP copy so just navigate from there.

Here it is!
the guitar shop taht i go to in my town, has loads of tokais and i was wondering if they are any good
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
well, I played one before at a friends house. They're actually really good for the price. And, those hard asses over at Harmony Central gave the Als48 a 9.8 or something like that. So I'd say if you got one, that you'd be getting your money's worth.
thanks for the advice, b/c the guy who owns the shop played me the tokai SG alongside the epiphone and gibsons, and it sounded really good, also there about £250 so they are at a good price
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
next time i go down, which will probably be tomorrow i'll ask to try one out, thanks again for the info
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.