I Used the Searchbar but i couldn't Find anything. What would You Recomend as a good Punk distortion pedal. It would Be nice if it was under $100 But a little over is Fine.
What sorta punk? Cuz pop punk and crust punk have totally different tones.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Punk Music huh?

I suppose an Boss SD-1 or a Ibanez TS9 would do the trick. You want to avoid the Metal Zone, Metal Core, or anyhthing with skulls and blood on it if you after that vintage euro punk sound.

Most of those bands have two channel amps, and thats the dirivitive of there sound. Pedals emmulate that, but dont officially capture that. Still though, you should be able to use any of the basic Boss pedals. The DS-1 is a classic, I dont like old Digitech Pedals, (save the bad monkey) but you may have more luck.

Digitech has the grunge pedal, the hot head, on and on, etc....
1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom (Black Beauty)
1980 Marshall JMP 2204
Propagandhi rules.

For their early stuff, something like a DS-2 would work fine. For their newer stuff, the whatever the Digitech Hardwire metal distortion is called, or maybe a Metal Muff.

Or a Pocket POD on the 'Modern High Gain' model, just use your volume knob to switch to cleans.

I know for awhile Chris Hannah was using a 6505 live.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
modded DS1. Keeley, Analogman, Indy guitarist and many other sites offer great mods.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.