if its not a mistake buy a sh*t load and sell it for 5 bux each
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
maybe best buy owns ernie ball?
and this is all just one giant conspiracy theory by the music industries.
but then again it could just be one really killer **** up
Yeah buy them if its the marked price they can't deny you of it.
Quote by TheWall27

Spot on, JWZ28, spot on.

Gibson Les Paul Classic
Blackstar HT-5
Framus 2x12
Quote by newaccount
Yeah but shippin is a problem.

Not if you buy a bunch...

Heck, buy two and you're already way ahead of the game...

Buy 20 of em, you've got a good $100+ worth of strigns, for about $25...

2001 Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport
2001 MIM Standard Strat
Peavey Classic 30 112 Combo.
My Gear
Yep, but I put 6 in the cart, and shipping went up to $24 bucks...

2001 MIM Standard Strat
My Gear
^^ Yup, I put 50 in and the shipping went up to approx $200.

Damn, I woulda bought 20 at least...

Edit: And those shipping charges go with all the strings, not just the 99 cent ones...
Last edited by MetalHead916 at Aug 5, 2009,
So I would say it's probably NOT a mistake...
They plan on making their money on the shipping...

2001 MIM Standard Strat
My Gear
They have to sell for the price they market it at so buy it if it comes through as more tell them.
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
Sweet with there great financing offer on some $.99 strings
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
So could you do multiple orders for a cheaper shipping fee?
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Read the fine print....

Online prices and selection generally match our retail stores, but may vary. Prices and offers are subject to change. ©2003-2009 Best Buy. All rights reserved. Best Buy, the Best Buy logo, the tag design and BestBuy.com are trademarks of BBY Solutions, Inc. For personal, noncommercial use only.

Errors on Our Site
Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and Best Buy reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Best Buy will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may return it in accordance with Best Buy's Return Policy.

Validating Your Order
After you place an order using our shopping cart, we will check the information you give us for validity, by verifying your method of payment or shipping address. We reserve the right to reject any order you place with us, and/or to limit quantities on any order, without giving any reason. If we reject your order, we will attempt to notify you using the e-mail address you have given us with the order.

Your credit or debit card will normally not be charged if we reject an order, but we will process a refund if the charge has been made against your card.

Termination of Use
Best Buy may, in its sole discretion, terminate your account or your use of the Best Buy Web site at anytime. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination. Best Buy reserves the right to change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspects of the Best Buy Web site at any time without prior notice.

I've seen people do stuff like this only to see a nice fat bill on the card with the correct pricing so buyer beware...