Blood.
It runs through our veins as freely as it runs through the streets we populate. Strengthening our bodies, yet weakening our cities. As surely as the loss of blood will bring a man to his knees, bloodstained streets will topple a civilization.

Love.
A feeling, a myth, a realization. An itch on your consciousness that one cannot scratch. It brings happiness, and yet also hatred. Peace, and war. Love and hate. The words are so similar, they can be used interchangeably.

Flags.
Different colors, different people, different cultures. Each flag waves over slums, and also skyscrapers. Cities, and also farms. It waves over those barely holding on, and those who are making the floor so slippery. And yet, when it comes down to it, each flag is the same. Same shape, same wind propelling it, and the same bastards flying it.

Illusions of the rich become the poor's reality. Driving down a street that goes in circles, searching for their sanctuary, passing the same tree hundreds of times.

Truth has become the rich man's lies, and there is no way to tell fact from fiction. Clinging to fairy tales that promise us redemption, we attempt to live on.

Utopia is calling, but we just turn up the television.

Sort of a rap incorporated rock song, think RATM.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Petar
I like it. A lot. Congrats!

Thanks man, anything you want me to crit?
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah