Page 1 of 2
After harassing the Chinese with submarines for so long they sort of deserve it.
It is ok. Chuck Norris and his beard have been informed.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Quote by Don_Humpador
Attack! Attack!

Nah, they suck.

WIZ?EDIT: Awww hell where's Zap when you need him? Zap, if you're reading this, tell them we're cool alright?
Last edited by wizards? at Aug 5, 2009,
Totally thought this meant that Russians attacked submarines when i first read the title.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
Quote by Seryaph
It is ok. Chuck Norris and his beard have been informed.

Internet Memes>Nuclear Arsenals
So, there are boats in the water eh?
SPORTING CLUBE DE PORTUGAL

"And the earth died screaming as I lay dreaming"
Quote by Eminored
Unless they're preserving Stalin's body in a secret underwater nuclear chamber, who cares?

paranoid yanks?
Quote by jxmxaxn
Totally thought this meant that Russians attacked submarines when i first read the title.

You and me both buddy.
Quote by Eminored
Unless they're preserving Stalin's body in a secret underwater nuclear chamber, who cares?

why would the chamber be nuclear? this makes no sense
Meh, no biggy. Not like the Tupalov planes they send to fly off Britain's coast and we have to send jets up to tell em to piss off.
The Russians wont use submarines, they prefer death rays...

"Hello...Hello? White House?.... Yea...yes, I have a couple questions... Yes, uh, how well is the President protected?... w-w-well, uh, because someone wants to hurt the President that’s why... Is--your damn right it’s a threat, it’s a terrible threat on the Presidents life!... Uh-wha?... w-where am I right now? I’m in Red Forman’s house in Point Place....."
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Forward Russia!i if anyone knows the band i give thy a
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
Quote by ryand111
Forward Russia!i if anyone knows the band i give thy a

yes

I guess the subs are going round in Russian Circles.
It's okay...the United States is in the process of retro-fitting thousands of military aircraft with offensive laser technology.

I repeat: Offensive. Laser. Technology.

Missile speed, mach 1. Laser speed, mach 300000.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-10784_3-9733503-7.html

This article is a couple years old, but believe me - there's a lot of it we probably don't know about. Do you think a war-minded George Bush turned our economic surplus into a multi-trillion dollar deficit solely because of Iraq? Yeah right.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
"What's interesting is, they haven't been able to do this in some time, and now they are. It indicates a return to their ability to do this," the senior defense official said."

I didn't know Captain Obvious held a job in the U.S.
Misleading title is misleading.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by Blow Me
It's okay...the United States is in the process of retro-fitting thousands of military aircraft with offensive laser technology.

This article is a couple years old, but believe me - there's a lot of it we probably don't know about. Do you think a war-minded George Bush turned our economic surplus into a multi-trillion dollar deficit solely because of Iraq? Yeah right.

Lasers take so long to recharge tho. Gravity hammer ftw.
Quote by PeZ546
They're in International Waters.

It's just Russia's way of saying "Look at us!! We're still SIGNIFICANT on the world stage!!"

Exactly. Everyone does it that can. They're just beating on their chests a little bit. I'm sure the U.S. does that too.
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by jxmxaxn

same
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Misleading title FTL
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by ComradSputnik

you sunk my battleship

i lold
I can haz sigg

Quote by Born_to_shred
Any solo in any An Endless Sporadic song is "quite shmexy".

zink10192 wrote:

fail

Quote by PeZ546

It's just Russia's way of saying "Look at us!! We're still SIGNIFICANT on the world stage!!"

This. They haven't been relevant in international affairs for some time (save for the Georgia invasion) and in the world economy I'd put them somewhere with Italy (also being marginalized). The Kremlin, however, still have aspirations for a powerful Russia once more, but the more I see pictures from Russia the more I come to see it as a near-third world country.

Quote by ComradSputnik

why would the chamber be nuclear? this makes no sense

If you can make it nuclear, why the hell not?
I have more fear of the American army, you ever see that future weapons show? I realise most of that stuff isn't mass produced or is in early phases, but dam that stuff is deadly.

Not that I believe we'll be at war with America any time soon(or ever really), just damn those weapons are powerful. The crowd control ones where pretty bad, the heat ray thingy, and the sound one (though not deadly).
Quote by Blow Me

Calm down, man. You're not George Carlin.

And as long as they don't attack, it's cool. Send over the UG team.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Pencil Man
Send over the UG team.

How do we know they're not already on the sub as we speak?

Actually, they'd probably have spray-painted UG FTW across the side.
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Misleading title is misleading.

Gretsch G1169SP
Vox Cambridge '30 Reverb
BOSS EQ
Danelectro Octave Up/Distortion
Danelectro Octave Down
Crybaby Wah
Big Muff Pi (NYC)
Quote by PeZ546

I lol'd

after communism fell, they really took a downturn. Looks like they're trying to be cool again
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Page 1 of 2