Has anyone seen this on the Discovery Channel? I see they have guns and are pointing it at the colonist, but whats the point, they can't actually shoot them. Can they?

EDIT: To clear up any confusion, here is a sample.
http://dsc.discovery.com/videos/colony-whats-hot/

Its suppose to make it feel like there in a disaster where everyone was killed, except for a few people, so they make a "gang", and so do other people. And they have to make food and stuff.
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
Last edited by fender4482 at Aug 5, 2009,
Hu?

but seriously, i agree. i watched the pilot, and it all seemed so fake and over-played
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM strat with dimarzio pups
JCM800
Egnater Rebel 30
Takamine Acoustic
tons of pedals
The colonist mustn't see their guns for he will know that they're up no no good.
That is why they have transformed their bodies to hide their true self and to be able to come close to "the colonist" without being hostile.
once the process will be executed they will be victorious and will enslave the colonists people for many years to come.
lol wut?

I guess we all got raped in the anus because we didn't see the it and therefore can't respond properly
Quote by fender4482
Has anyone seen this on the Discovery Channel? I see they have guns and are pointing it at the colonist, but whats the point, they can't actually shoot them. Can they?

No they can't shoot, but supposedly the colonists don't know that. It's just to create the sense that they're always in danger from raiders.
Lift not the painted veil which those who live
Call life; though unreal shapes be pictured there,
And it but mimic all we would believe
Anyone got a trailer or preview or explanation? This sounds interesting.
'Splain yourself, Lucy.
Gretsch G1169SP
Vox Cambridge '30 Reverb
BOSS EQ
Danelectro Octave Up/Distortion
Danelectro Octave Down
Crybaby Wah
Big Muff Pi (NYC)
Quote by guybrush122
'Splain yourself, Lucy.

Or you could read the OP.
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
I like it. Its pretty entertaining.

Now that I think about it, my TV is on the Discovery Channel pretty much all the time even when I'm not watching it.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by itchy guitar
I like it. Its pretty entertaining.

Now that I think about it, my TV is on the Discovery Channel pretty much all the time even when I'm not watching it.

I agree with both these statements. Seems like Discovery Channel is the only thing worth watching any more.

For those that want a trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOKO19BMPKk
Lift not the painted veil which those who live
Call life; though unreal shapes be pictured there,
And it but mimic all we would believe