I'd have to hear it in action. That would make your entire signal digital, so it would have to be good not to sound harsh by the time it gets to the amp.
Anybody have any info on this? Release date?
Thanks.
I'm still abit skeptical whether or not this is going to work well or not. Just depends on how well it tracks I guess. Because its essentially an octave pedal, and most octave pedals have certain notes that glitch or don't track well (with the POG being an exception). Can't wait to try one out though. It'll be good for getting the guitar into lower registers...but its not going to eliminate the need to drop the lower string to play certain riffs.
I have one on order from Sweetwater. I already made a thread about this. I watched a video clip from summer NAAM of it. It SEEMS to be something that COULD be really useful. I'll post a review when I get mine. I should be getting it any day now actually.
^ I called the XP Audio yesterday. The associate told me they were shipping either the end of September or by the middle of October.

I hope she was wrong and you get yours sooner. I'm very interested in this.
Quote by 667
^ I called the XP Audio yesterday. The associate told me they were shipping either the end of September or by the middle of October.

I hope she was wrong and you get yours sooner. I'm very interested in this.

I showed this thing to my bandmates and they went apes**t over it. Give us a full report when somebody gets their hands on it.
7 string Legion 7 > 6 Do mosh pits warm your heart? Then become a SECOND RATE CITIZEN.....better than the worst!
OMFG IM SO PYSCHED
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
TS, I have to show you something, you see that little white box on the top right of your screen with search written beside it? Well this is called a Searchbar. So now, I see you asking me: "but, what is a searchbar?!". So, let me explain it to you, the searchbar is there so you can find a thread about a certain topic, and therefore avoid to do a new thread about the same topic! Isn't this wonderfull. But I see you asking me: "Why are you teaching me this s***t now!?" Well, you know, there is at least 142 threads about the f****g Morpheus Droptune, so USE THE SEARCH BAR damnit!
Quote by Sguit
TS, I have to show you something, you see that little white box on the top right of your screen with search written beside it? Well this is called a Searchbar. So now, I see you asking me: "but, what is a searchbar?!". So, let me explain it to you, the searchbar is there so you can find a thread about a certain topic, and therefore avoid to do a new thread about the same topic! Isn't this wonderfull. But I see you asking me: "Why are you teaching me this s***t now!?" Well, you know, there is at least 142 threads about the f****g Morpheus Droptune, so USE THE SEARCH BAR damnit!

should've read the date on the first post before you typed all that out.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by mikeyElite
should've read the date on the first post before you typed all that out.

Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Sguit
I think you may be over-reacting a little bit.

I think that the product looks like a rediculously boring money wasting piece of crap. Infact all your shit sucks and you do it all wrong. I can't wait for the next person to post so I can make an ass of myself again.

Now Sguit, do you see how ones attitude can affect others? We should try to encourage eachother maybe, instead of sucking at being a part of humanity.

Really, it seems like it could be a cool product. I have personally spent many hours being able to play power chords faster in standard tuning than many people that drop, by using my middle and pinky for quick switches, so I would have absolutely no use for it. Ever. But cool for people that want to be able to do it mid-song! I can see why some people are so stoked.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."