The changing tension could lead to cracking in the neck and fretboard over time, but it probably more the strings that will suffer from repeated tunings.
***No Advertising***

Quote by Anonymous

there are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
Tweak your truss rod if you notice concavity/convexity. That's what it's there for. But read up on how to do it first. Your neck should be fine though.
Ive been doing it for years. I use the same tunings as you but I gig with 2 guitars. I usually leave the Drop C stuff on one and standard, drop d and Eb on another. Never had an issue. Just get your guitar maintained here and there the pros will let you know especially if you use the same guy consistently.
Your guitar isnt made of butter. It will be fine.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Why, my pasty danish cracker, I believe you've got it!
Quote by guitarp_11
The changing tension could lead to cracking in the neck and fretboard over time, but it probably more the strings that will suffer from repeated tunings.

This is what i was worried about. I'm fine with changing strings more often, I just don't want my neck to get cracked, or possibly worse.
They're built for this sort of thing. See Gibson Robot Guitar.
I've been going between standard and as far as two steps down; sometimes multiple times in the same day, for 4 years on the same guitar, and she's just fine. =]