I'd like to change the one of my rosewood fretboard for a maple fretboard but it looks to hard
To buy:

Line 6 MM4
Voodoo Lab power
Mesa Boogie Single rectifier
Done
Boss TU-3 Done
Shure SM58 Done

OUCH MY WALLET
1 piece maple gives brighter tone, adds some snap and twang to it
rosewood gives mellower one
2 piece maple doesnt sound very different from rosewood
Originally Posted by Twist of fate
I thought the "clean" button was to clean out the inside of the amp automatically, so I never pressed it.

Originally Posted by DjBrandenburg
pedals are stupid
tonal differences will be tiny....

...however the feel differs. that i cant accurately tell you what itll feel like, thats more opinion.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
Quote by AngusJimiKeith
tonal differences will be tiny....

...however the feel differs. that i cant accurately tell you what itll feel like, thats more opinion.

AS was pointed out in a thread in the bass forum, this is also minimal because your fingers should be touching the strings most of the time and not the actual fingerboard.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
true with bass, i was thinking in terms of guitar, but for bass, the strings are that thick...
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
Yes but you also have more strings covering the board, and your touch doesnt have to be that heavy.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
it doesnt have to be, mine is, but your point does stand. for most players feel isnt a huge issue.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
They stopped asking
maple is brighter and rosewood is warmer. Not too big of a difference, but it's there. Maple has more friction to me, so it feels sticky. I like the looks and tone, but I don't like the feel od maple at all. Ebony is a good compromise because tonally, it sounds similar to maple, and it has the feel of rosewood.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Quote by stephen_rettie
searchbar, jesus.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.