i have just invested in a Powerball neon pro as i have carpal tunnel syndrome unfortunately (as it is very sore as anyone would know if they have had it) i was told it should help carpal tunnel syndrome or RSI but knowing the people that make them they are usually just out to get a sale. so i was wondering if anyone knew for sure if it would help? also because i don't know of any other ways to get rid of carpal tunnel syndrome.
thanks.
damn..I thought we were gonna talk old school American Gladiators. Old Powerball was intense.
I don't think you can get rid of it without surgery. The powerball may help, but it won't rid you of it, I don't think.

Marijuana, I hear, is good for the pain. Above everything else, don't spend too much time in from of the computer.
Gretsch G1169SP
Vox Cambridge '30 Reverb
BOSS EQ
Danelectro Octave Up/Distortion
Danelectro Octave Down
Crybaby Wah
Big Muff Pi (NYC)
Quote by guybrush122
I don't think you can get rid of it without surgery. The powerball may help, but it won't rid you of it, I don't think.

Marijuana, I hear, is good for the pain. Above everything else, don't spend too much time in from of the computer.

ha good answer. don't quite like the sound of surgery! and i know i shouldn't be on the computer but i had to find out.