im going on holiday for 2 weeks this friday and unfortunatly my guitar will not be accompanying me . i was just wondering over these 2 weeks is there anything i culd do to strengthen my fingers while im away? iv looked all over the internet and its always this thing to do with some gripping device which i dont have. methods of strengthening fingers without guitar will be very much appriciated
i used to draw out a fretboard on a peice of paper and learnt songs using that
IAMREALLYCOOL
a good one is to squeeze a tenise ball
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
Quote by FruscianteFan77
What is that?

finger weights by the look of them

my friend got something similar when he was in physiotherapy
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Learn theory dude. Knowing all the notes on the fretboard is a good start. If you know that already, start with something you dont know and would like to know, scales modes, how the triad chord works etc.
seriously two weeks isn't that long, just don't fret about it (pun intended)
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

fap

/thread
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
Honestly, giving your fingers a break is nice for those two weeks. You'll go back, and you'll play better than when you left after a quick warm up.

Don't stress your fingers too much. They're on holiday too you know.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
ok thanks for the advice man. i got a ukulele btw :P and yeh a break culd do and im def gonna save up for that grip thing. seems to have gd reviews
ok if i can find any decent books or maybe if they have a computer at the hotel ill check it out for a bit of theory work
btw guys thank u so much for the rapid reply. all week iv been sitting here worrying ill forget how to play! thank u so much im of on my holiday at 1:30 next morning xD
i no the small basics but i have never actualy sat down and gone u no wat. im learning music theory (self taught u see)
finger push ups
I was hoping you could go with me and when you went with me we could hold hands and I could call you my real girlfriend.
yeh lol i didnt even post this that long ago im amazed how many ppl have come to save poor old anorexorcist :P