Seems a few people are having problems with him and his last visit to UG was June 27th. Guess this will be a thread to discuss your situation and give any information you may have gotten from him. He's been known to be a good trader so i'm curious as to what's going on.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Is there many deals gone sour because of his sudden disappearance?

I think I might still have his address knocking about, I could send him a letter to see if he's still around if that would be of any help.
well from what i've seen there's quite a few people who have paid him and have heard nothing from him and he's not responding to emails or anything, yet still logs into bebo
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by dandadog
Is there many deals gone sour because of his sudden disappearance?

I think I might still have his address knocking about, I could send him a letter to see if he's still around if that would be of any help.

i've noticed 3 complaints in the last few weeks. there might even be more that haven't said anything yet.
Quote by mikeyElite
i've noticed 3 complaints in the last few weeks. there might even be more that haven't said anything yet.

Well I've just found his address, don't think I have his email address, I don't suppose a mod would be allowed to provide me with his email would they? I was gonna run a search on him and find out the site's he's registered on to try and make contact..
i don't have access to his email address but i'm pretty sure SHAUNYSHAUN1234 has it, so once he gets in here you can do that.
I've set up a group for people who've bought off him and received nothing.

I'll send anyone who's had dealings with him who posts in here an invite.

I'll send mikey an invite aswell.

I've got all info needed to get in touch with him but I'm not posting it on a public forum.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Kyle's house is ex-directory so I'm having trouble finding a landline number, but I've got the number for his local council who could easily get in touch with him.
the council's got nothing to do with it.

the police won't either. It's a civil matter. The best thing you can do with that address is compose a letter letting him know that you want your money back and you're willing to take it further if necessary.

hopefully he should realise that he can't just ignore us.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
I think perhaps someone should write one letter mentioning the situation on UG and the usernames of people that are a bit 'twitchy' about whats happening.

Im also curious as to why this has happened as he seems to have a decent reputation on here. I actually own one of his pedals that I bought from a forum member, so I know he can produce pedals and is not a run of the mill conman.
I've his address as well from a previous deal if needs be, we both send each other something in trust and both things arrived so I don't think he's a scammer unless he suddenly had a change of heart.
Thought i would tell my situation with Entrant_21 here, as it might come in handy.

I ordered a pedal from him a couple of months ago. I paid him £25 via PayPal and a Marshall Jackhammer as part payment. Apparently his internet has been dodgy (or so he told me), which is the reason he hasn't been in contact. (I also have his address if anyone wants it)

I was thinking if everyone who ordered a pedal wrote a letter to him explaining the situation, and either asking for the pedal within a certain date, or a full refund - then hopefully it would all get resolved. As his reputation is fairly good, i have no reason to doubt he has a legit excuse. Still, it is really unacceptable.
did you receive your pedal?

Quote by element4433
Anyone who thinks he's ripped off by him, pm me or Mikey for his email address. I'm sending Mikey his email address. I also banned him to get his response.
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.
I sent you an invite for the group emad.

just so you can see what's going on.

Quote by element4433
^thanks, I'll check it out. I sent you his email too.
Quote by zappp
he was last on his bebo a week ago... he doesnt have internet problems! I would have sworn by this guy before, such a great guy to deal with... wonder what happened...?
It could easily be a personal or private issue that he's dealing with which is making him seem dodgy in the deals he's made with you all.
Too lazy to come up with a clever or relevant sig.
no one's ruled that out. it'd just be nice to get some info from him.
Quote by PCADriven
It could easily be a personal or private issue that he's dealing with which is making him seem dodgy in the deals he's made with you all.

this is true, but if he can update his bebo then he could keep us updated! I still hold out hope as he is such a nice guy
I am very miffed, he has my chorus pedal which i sent him to do a very simple mod on 2 months ago, he sent me PM's delaying the sending of it back, saying he was having "problems" i sent a letter to his home address last week and have no reply, Kyle was always a good trader and very helpfull, i also have no idea whats wrong with him, but im £100 out of pocket and very very angry.
edit: reading the other responses i am very very concerned, as i said i sent him a letter to his home address, but i personally think he has ripped us all off, which sickens me as i always considered him a gent and a great guy, i hope to get some closure on this as i am not happy.
when did you send this letter?

Quote by element4433
Hate to say it but it looks like he has acquired himself some nice bits of gear and plenty of cash and left us all to ourselves.

Whats happening on the letter front?

Maybe if someone types up a draft letter which we can all use, so when he gets ten letters that all look very similar, he may realise that there is a bit of a vigilante mission going on!

I could kill for my £55 back now! Im skint and its two weeks to payday! lol
i sent my letter last monday, and was somthing like

kyle you still have my chorus pedal if you by any reason you still did not know, i know you were having internet problems, but here is my home address and my phone number, please get in contact with me as i would like my pedal back

cheers

James
Good news!

I got this message from him today explaining his situation:

Hi emad, I'm aware of the state of my account; I didnt want this to happen; Its not on purpose but I am so sorry about this, i really am. I know its an awful excuse but I have been thorough a lot of personal and technological problems the last while. The most pressing being that my computer was not available to retrieve the information, as it was sent off for repair. It has all my passwords saved and I dont know very many of them; not enough to gain contact with anyone;
The dispute is about my pedals I build. my resources were stored on my computer (as I mentionned) I try to be ecological and not print anything I dont need to...bad choice.

My most sincere apologies, I'm not a bad person.

Kyle

So pm him and ask about your trade. I told him I'll unban him when everything's alright.
Quote by zappp
^I got the same email as that. I've been waiting 3 months and 3 days for my pedal now. I would've been more pro-active about it all if it hadn't been for the fact that I didn't really need the money, and if it did ever come to fruition it would be such a great deal.

Let's hope he sticks to his word.
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.