Everybody knows I'm a little unstable I have just bought a left-handed squier but I'm a right hander. I am going to restring it do I have to take out the tunners and rearrange them?

I finally have a picture
Last edited by YouWantToKillME at Aug 6, 2009,
no, you don't have to do anything with the tuners. the nut might be a problem though.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Yeah, the nut slits are going to be backwards. You're probably gunna have to replace the nut
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
If you wanna be real ghetto, just turn the nut around. It will look funny, and the action may be a mm higher for the first few frets, but hey...
Quote by Ikonoklast
Tie her up and drive her into some woods, pour petrol over her and then ask her if she wants you back.

Anyone in Birmingham, England meet up for a Jam?

Quote by uk.mace
My hand gave me a handjob

Won't give me a f*cking blowjob though
dont buy a lefty guitar if ur a righty unless ur hendrix and that was the other way around
Quote by gtosteve65
dont buy a lefty guitar if ur a righty unless ur hendrix and that was the other way around

Ignore this

There's no real reason not to but at the end of the day there's no real reason to do so either

Just string it backwards and either replace or turn the nut as has been previously recommended
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
I used to want to play a lefty Strat right-handed and was tempted to buy a lefty Squier Strat just so I could play it flipped but I decided against it. There was only one Jimi Hendrix and everyone since who flips a Strat is a worshiper. I admire Hendrix and his contribution to music and guitar culture but I don't worship players or their images.
If you have pictures then post them!
My Gear:

Epiphone Limited Edition '66 G-400 SG
Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay
I saw Donovan Frankenreiter the other day and he was using a lefty strat but he is a left handed player. It looked pretty badass.
Gear:

MIA Fender Stratocaster
Jackson Kelly KE3
Ibanez Universe
Marshall JCM 800
Orange Jim Root Terror
Mesa 2x12
Ovation Custom Balladeer
pedals and such in profile
Quote by WARNINGnimrod12

This.
Quote by maiden03
Ahhh damn you vinc3nt!

Downpressor man

Where you gonna run to

All along that day

੧_\\\
Do Tha Hendrix!!

Edit: Damn can't do all caps. Well we can pretend.
Last edited by 1nSingularity at Aug 6, 2009,
Quote by WARNINGnimrod12

I took a picture and I have been trying to upload it is there any other place then photobucket? I have already taken the strings off how do I take out the nut to turn it around?

Thanks
Quote by pigeonmafia
Yeah, the nut slits are going to be backwards. You're probably gunna have to replace the nut

That just sounds painful.
I finally have a picture I had to set up a new account to do it though. I don't why that was such a pain?

Last edited by YouWantToKillME at Aug 6, 2009,