Page 3 of 36
^I think I might rerecord scream aim fire but with the tone I used on This Is Absoltuion. Fits the band better IMO.
My Setup
Epiphone SG
Ibanez RG2EX1

Line 6 Vetta
Peavey Vypyr 15 for teh lulz

Check my clips out

Click foar epic clipz
I should be posting up a new band song for your reviewing pleasure later today. Drums included for once!
WTLTL 2011
Well **** it, it about 4 am for me and I've only finished my test run of the song structure with my GT-8.

There is a little teaser recording with my GT-8 on my profile page lol....I'll continue tracking tomorrow with my ENGL and serious EQing.

There's one note in there I'm not really happy with... I'll figure it out when I wake up.

This recording is GT-8 NOT my usual engl setup. I only recorded this to get a rough idea, so no quad tracking/EQing/ENGL and all that stuff. Just guitar > GT-8 > computer. Any feedback regarding the licks is welcome.
WTLTL 2011
Last edited by Mark G at Aug 13, 2009,
I just got my Drum program in today!!! Already made a bunch of drum tracks fir recirding tomorrow

Mark, I'll check them out tomorrow. My parents are asleep atm
My Setup
Epiphone SG
Ibanez RG2EX1

Line 6 Vetta

Check my clips out

Click foar epic clipz
Quote by Mark G
Well **** it, it about 4 am for me and I've only finished my test run of the song structure with my GT-8.

There is a little teaser recording with my GT-8 on my profile page lol....I'll continue tracking tomorrow with my ENGL and serious EQing.

There's one note in there I'm not really happy with... I'll figure it out when I wake up.

This recording is GT-8 NOT my usual engl setup. I only recorded this to get a rough idea, so no quad tracking/EQing/ENGL and all that stuff. Just guitar > GT-8 > computer. Any feedback regarding the licks is welcome.

I still like it!!

And only the lead is a bit off time....everything else is fine.

It's better tone than 90% of the recordings on UG.
I made a demo of my Fender Blender Vintage Fuzz pedal.
Warning, It is sloppy as I haven't slept in 2 days.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv7dGQkk1Ng
Wasn't In tune at all.
Like I said i wasn't very awake at the time, never took tuning into thought.

How do I use my Shur SM58 and Webcam at the same time?
Quote by unet
Use the mike as your recording input in whatever program you use to record your video.

+1
WTLTL 2011
hay guise: CAn ew r8 mai rekordeengs pl0x?!1 lol

Translation: I got my new drum program yesterday. Imported a guitar pro drum track, and used the drum kit on "Steven Slate Drums LE" titled Cracly Metal. I didnt do any compression ot EQing or different mics on these drums.These are just the stock sounds, just to get a feel for the sound. The song I used was Ten Thousand Fists by Disturbed. I recorded the bass and all guitars direct from my Vetta. No post production on anything, as usual.

Check it out plz!!
My Setup
Epiphone SG
Ibanez RG2EX1

Line 6 Vetta

Check my clips out

Click foar epic clipz
http://artists.ultimate-guitar.com/omgitsthatoneband/

BLENDER DEMOS
High quality this time.
I'm pretty excited! So far it has been me going solo to figure out the best tones for my band...but the 29th we're going to sit down together and pool our resources. My ENGL Blackmore, other guitarist his JCM 2000 + my impulses and EQing, producer's mixing should turn out pretty awesome.
WTLTL 2011
Quote by patbuck2
Single coil pickups: good for metal? What do the people in this thread think of that? This is the closest I can find as proof, but barely enough:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQq74wVI6Eo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sdVLD4wjBU

No, for metal you want humbuckers. More gain, less noise. Look into a set of Duncan JB/Jazz, or if you have money Bareknuckle Painkillers.

If you want to go active, EMG 81/60 or Seymour Duncan Blackouts.
WTLTL 2011
Last edited by Mark G at Aug 15, 2009,
Quote by Mark G
No, for metal you want humbuckers. More gain, less noise. Look into a set of Duncan JB/Jazz, or if you have money Bareknuckle Painkillers.

If you want to go active, EMG 81/60 or Seymour Duncan Blackouts.

I prefer passive. But I was just more asking what you guys think about the sound, not really looking for a pickup recommendation...
Gah, recording the new songs has been postponed to early September due to scheduling conflicts. To make matters worse, my 7 string has been delayed as well.

-_-
WTLTL 2011

Just a test clip.

Downloading your video now.

I can't wait to try the P'fier out in actual songs!
And ideas for a name?
Quote by unet

Just a test clip.

Downloading your video now.

I can't wait to try the P'fier out in actual songs!
And ideas for a name?

For your pedal song?

Punk-ass female dog.
WTLTL 2011
Quote by unet

No i meant for the pedal itself.

Mark, this video is taking too long.

What did you get?

Vid is only like 18 mb...in any case its a Schecter Omen 7 Extreme.
WTLTL 2011
Quote by unet
Yeah...don't know why my net's taking so long.

It's done now though!

Congratz!
7 strings rule.
Pics?

Punk-ass female dog is a fine name for that pedal imo.

(Invalid img)
WTLTL 2011
Quote by Mark G
Punk-ass female dog is a fine name for that pedal imo.

(Invalid img)

I'll consider it.

Also, have you ever felt the urge to do inappropriate things to a guitar?

That just happened to me.
Quote by unet
I'll consider it.

Also, have you ever felt the urge to do inappropriate things to a guitar?

That just happened to me.

Oh yes, steel strings probably won't accept my penis very well though.
WTLTL 2011