does anyone know of any software or freeware to remove the stupid burn rights. i downloaded alot of songs for my zune and i just want them on a cd so i could listen to them in my car. if any one could give me a link plz..........
F' IT
(whats the worst that could happen)
i don't think you can, you just need to use a program that bypasses them. i've never had an issue using Itunes' burner. it's very simple, but it gets stuff onto CDs just fine.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
i don't think you can, you just need to use a program that bypasses them. i've never had an issue using Itunes' burner. it's very simple, but it gets stuff onto CDs just fine.

Microsoft has DRM on the music downloaded for the Zune. It can only be played via WMP and the Zune I think. And only by you.
another reason microsoft sucks
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
Micro$oft strikes again. You could try doing it old school; headphone wire from headphone out jack on computer to mic input jack. I hope low bitrates don't make you cry.
i dont know man. i just got one. lol
thanx for the help though ill figure something out.
F' IT
(whats the worst that could happen)
Download the songs you downloaded elsewhere, and do it that way. BUT, only the songs you downloaded from Zune thingy. For some kinda justification.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Why, my pasty danish cracker, I believe you've got it!
Quote by DieGarbageMan
Shudda bought an Ipod like the rest of the world bro

ah but conformity is the food of surrender
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Here's what you gotta do. Download Audacity and the LAME encoder library. Open Audacity, set the recording input to the soundcard output (on most cards, this is WAVE or PCM or WAVE/MIDI/CD or something like that). Open the file in WMP, hit Record in Audacity and Play in WMP. When the song is done, stop Audacity and go to File>Export to MP3. It will ask for the location of the LAME library. Locate it, fill in the filename and tag data and voila. Its slow and difficult, but it works and sounds decent.
Quote by guitar-guy01

Yeah, conforming to the best is somehow bad
Quote by guitar-guy01

It's also, in this case, the food of not having to be able to only play the music you paid for on one thing before having to buy it again.

Call me conformist if you want, but Mircrosoft sucks and their products are horrid. I'll take my iPod any day. I think Xbox360 is the best example of why their company is awful. The zune's pretty good at that too, though.
torrent that shit. If I'm not very much mistaken, it's not illegal if you already own the rights to the song.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by Perp8tualMotion
Sure it only took you 10 seconds to find, but how long did it take you to type out that super clever and witty remark about how long it took you to find it? You sly dog, you.
Damn, and I would have gotten away with it. *Shakes fist in air*

psyks away!
Quote by psyks
Damn, and I would have gotten away with it. *Shakes fist in air*

psyks away!

I like your style.