Confirm/Deny: The people who play guitar and have no true influence at all...

Poll: People who play guitar and have no true influence are tools
Poll Options
View poll results: People who play guitar and have no true influence are tools
Confirm
4 50%
Deny
4 50%
Voters: 8.
Are pretty much tools. Those are the people that just play it to get girls or to look cool, and they only play 3 chords over and over again.
Amps:
Fender Frontman 15r

Guitars:
Epiphone Dot Studio
Squier Strat

Pedals:
Crybaby Original Wah
Boss DS-1
Truth, there's always that one guy who plays covers of the same songs.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
I really don't care. Attracting girls is no less valid a reason for playing than composing teh br00talz unless you can somehow find an objective meaning to music
Actually, from reading Guitar World, I know that a bunch of famous guitarists picked up the guitar to get chicks, or just cos it seemed like a cool thing to do at the time.

Also, 3 chords isn't the only way to be generic. Some people are devoted to the instrument and might half near perfect technique, but they fall short in terms of composition, and end up sounding the same as a thousand other shredders.

Conclusion: it's a strange world we live in.
but then again, no matter what their reason, the fact that they even take the time to learn those songs for the girls is still noteworthy ...or at least IMO
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by Nietsche
I really don't care. Attracting girls is no less valid a reason for playing than composing teh br00talz unless you can somehow find an objective meaning to music

This is about inspiration. Being inspired by a br00tal band is a better reason than just wanting to get girls.
Amps:
Fender Frontman 15r

Guitars:
Epiphone Dot Studio
Squier Strat

Pedals:
Crybaby Original Wah
Boss DS-1