I am looking for a fixed bridge with a neck like an Ibanez. The problem is my thumb gets stuck to the back of the neck making it hard to change positions. I originally thought I was going to get a schecter or ltd. I liked the damien and omen necks but I wanted better pickups. The necks on the ltd truckster and esp eclipse II were nice too but out of my price range. I would love to get an ibanez or jackson but they don't make fixed bridge lefties. So, I guess what I am looking for is either a natural wood or something like a flat paintjob like a truckster. Is there a brand or a model that I overlooked? Also, anybody who has played a ltd ec-1000 vintage black, does it have a glossy coating like the rest of the ec-1000s? Thanks for any help that is offered.
The vintage black EC has a kind of mat satin finish,not a gloss like the other finish options.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Pr0gNut
The vintage black EC has a kind of mat satin finish,not a gloss like the other finish options.

Do you think its easier to slide your thumb across it? The store I went to didn't have vb.