I have come across a great deal on a Line 6 HD147.

It looks like it has tons of options for metal, which i love, while it still has some good clean models which I have used with other Line 6 amps. Sounds like a win to me.

Thought? Opinions?
- Anthony
PRS: PS P22, ME II 25th, SC HB I, Custom 22, McCarty 20th, SE Custom 24 7, Angulus SE
Fender Am Tele, Am Strat, 70 RI Strat, Esquire Scorpion
LTD: SC-607B

Amp
Avid 11R
ummm... I don't think its tube. I don't even think itll be an upgrade from your Champion 600. You can do alot better. Whats your budget and styles?

and, if it is the tube one, my bad, its a pretty good amp.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
Quote by jc349
ummm... I don't think its tube. I don't even think itll be an upgrade from your Champion 600. You can do alot better. Whats your budget and styles?

No, no, no, no, no!!
The HD147 is a wonderful amp. It is a modeller, but it is pretty much in the same class as the Vetta. It has wonderful distortion sounds and is absolutely great if you play metal. TS - if you have a good deal, I would definetly go for it.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Quote by jc349

You're thinking of the Spider, which is the HD150... the HD147 is a completely different amp.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
If it's anything like the Vetta, you'll love it for Metal. I absolutely love the default Diezel VH4 settings on the Vetta, and the Herbert if I'm looking for something more scooped.
BUY IT!
I just got a Flextone and i heard it's almost the same thing so GET IT!
Main Gear:
Schecter C-1 Classic
Line 6 Flextone III
I just SOLD my flextone with the intent to buy a blackstar HT-5. Then this came along.

Yep... I am going to do it.

I had sellers remourse the minute I sold my Flextone. I guess the guitar gods are smiling on me a bit.

HD147 into my L6 4x12. Oh man I can hear the neighbors now!
- Anthony
PRS: PS P22, ME II 25th, SC HB I, Custom 22, McCarty 20th, SE Custom 24 7, Angulus SE

Amp
Avid 11R
Quote by ANTHONYLBEST
I just SOLD my flextone with the intent to buy a blackstar HT-5. Then this came along.

Yep... I am going to do it.

I had sellers remourse the minute I sold my Flextone. I guess the guitar gods are smiling on me a bit.

HD147 into my L6 4x12. Oh man I can hear the neighbors now!

BUY IT

the HD147 is a great amp.
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
HD147s are awesome. Plus... they glow blue

I was actually going to buy one for $400 on my local CL but was too late, then I found my Vetta for cheaper
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
HD147s are awesome. Plus... they glow blue

I was actually going to buy one for $400 on my local CL but was too late, then I found my Vetta for cheaper

I hate you so much
On topic: If you can find a cheap vetta go for it I actually found a vetta for 350 but i only had 200 and got the flextone.
Main Gear:
Schecter C-1 Classic
Line 6 Flextone III
I went ahead and arranged the deal on the HD147. Picking it up on saturday. Its an amazing deal on the amp and the FBV shortboard. After its all said and done I will post pics and tell you all the price.

I sold my Flextone III XL with FBV for 350. I felt like I was really giving them a good deal. Maybe its some Karma coming back.

I am super stoked, and cannot wait to try to dail in the deizel patches. Looking forward to a NAD on saturday. Until then.

Been playing Clapton through my Champion 600 into a 4x12. It sure does sound good. Maybe one day I will have enough cash to go and do something insane like buy a 57 Twin reissue. I suppose I need better chops before then. And have some serious mods done to my strat.
- Anthony

Amp
Avid 11R
$200 for a flextone... $350 for a vetta..

$800 for used flextone.. $2000 for used vetta in Australia....

FML
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
I bought my Flextone a year ago for 350 then sold it for 350 with the FBV that I had. Normally I hate losing money on a deal, but I think this worked out just fine.

Now if I can just find someone who wants to trade a Jackson Dominion for my Ibanez SZ720.
- Anthony

Amp
Avid 11R
Quote by carlosyugui
I hate you so much

LOL

Quote by ANTHONYLBEST
I bought my Flextone a year ago for 350 then sold it for 350 with the FBV that I had. Normally I hate losing money on a deal, but I think this worked out just fine.

I would've bought the FBV, then you could've probably gotten what you bought it for.
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by Raijouta
You're thinking of the Spider, which is the HD150... the HD147 is a completely different amp.
whoops.... My bad

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
I have been pouring over the specs for this amp, and it notes 300 watts stereo, but never does it say 150/150. Is that a safe assumption to make?

I just want to make sure if run it at 8 ohm mono that in would only run at 150 watts.

It would require the use of two outputs to pull down the full 300 watts of "bone shanking" power.

:-D
- Anthony

Amp
Avid 11R
Quote by ANTHONYLBEST
I have been pouring over the specs for this amp, and it notes 300 watts stereo, but never does it say 150/150. Is that a safe assumption to make?

I just want to make sure if run it at 8 ohm mono that in would only run at 150 watts.

It would require the use of two outputs to pull down the full 300 watts of "bone shanking" power.

:-D

That sounds correct.

My Vetta is 75W at 8 ohms, or 150 at 4 ohms.
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com