Alright, I believe this is the right forum.
In the lates 60s, people like Jimmy Page and Syd Barrett put these "reflective plates" on their telecasters. I'd really like to do this, but first I have to know exactly what these things are.
Here's Jimmy:

Here's Syd:

Any help is appreciated, especially a place where I could but these things.
they are reflectores from bycles I think
Vox Ac 30 (main)
Fender Supersonic with Krank Krankenstien 4x12
OR 50 with 4 x 12
Gassing for ibanes airplane flanger
or you could be original?

probably just reflective plates for like, driveways or bikes. try home depot or another hardware store.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.