This happened where I live.
In fact, my sister and dad go to that gym. =/
A sexually frustrated man

Who knows why. I am not ugly or too weird. No sex since July 1990 either (I was 29),"

Quote by mattman93
This, atheists talk about religion more then religious people.

Youtube
Last edited by killerscorpion at Aug 5, 2009,
That's crazy since i'm up in PA to visit my mom.
www.myspace.com/thepressmen
Check it out! If you do listen, ignore the bass playing on the songs. I recorded them when i was alot worse then i am now.

Quote by isildurs_bane
This is the pit. People will fight to the death about their favorite colour.
I saw this on the news a little while ago. I believe he targeted primarily females, right? Anyway, just another frustrated person who was unable to form relationships with people in a conventional or even informal way.

Why does this stuff only happen in America? Not to say Europe is dandy (what with people like Fritzl), but this doesn't seem to predominate the news.
Last edited by thewho65 at Aug 5, 2009,
that gym's like 10 minutes from my house. i know tons of ppl that go there. i was even thinking about getting a membership there. now i'm not though

p.s. i'm not trying to copy -Ru- i seriously live like 10 minutes from collier township, where the gym is
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Pulled off the internet? Censorship FTL.

he should have went to 4chan
Quote by lespaul1216
i was even thinking about getting a membership there. now i'm not though

thats dumb this would be the safest time to go
Quote by Serg1
thats dumb this would be the safest time to go

true, this is just an excuse to avoid excerisize
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever

He looks like a normal guy, but obviously there was something wrong on his part too as to why he couldn't form a relationship. I kind of feel bad for him, but he was ****ed up so I really don't.
cool story bro
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
but if he kills all the women, what will have to fap to? god i hate people like this. I'm glad he at least had the decency to off himself.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Aug 5, 2009,
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
but if he calls all the women, what will have to fap to? god i hate people like this. I'm glad he at least had the decency to off himself.

dude get back in that car mod thread NAO!!
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
One doesn’t just do this sort of thing. I would think he had some sort of undiagnosed medical condition. Could be wrong though…
If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything.
Quote by HelterSkelter10
One doesn’t just do this sort of thing. I would think he had some sort of undiagnosed medical condition. Could be wrong though…

blue balls
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
He was begging for attention and got nada and then shot up the damn scho... gym.
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

Quote by thewho65
I saw this on the news a little while ago. I believe he targeted primarily females, right? Anyway, just another frustrated person who was unable to form relationships with people in a conventional or even informal way.

Why does this stuff only happen in America? Not to say Europe is dandy (what with people like Fritzl), but this doesn't seem to predominate the news.

Because the media makes money off of fear, we're a bigger country population wise hence there would be more criminals, and we're a violent culture.
Quote by MercyfulFate505
Because the media makes money off of fear, we're a bigger country population wise hence there would be more criminals, and we're a violent culture.

hell yeah. holly grove biatch!
Quote by KeepOnRotting
Inb4 gun law argument.

im sure nobody had/was going to have thought of that until you posted that.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
Last edited by Strato-Massacre at Aug 5, 2009,
Quote by Misticalz
He was begging for attention and got nada and then shot up the damn scho... gym.

lol
iron FUCKING maiden!!!